Chapter 12: A night in Paris

A/N: I'm so sorry that I am not online very often anymore. I've been very busy in the last few weeks and I hope that It's gonna be better soon. But the next week I'm on vacation, so I'll have to see what I can do. But there will be a new chapter after that, I promise! So have fun reading! I really hope you enjoy it! :-)

"Ok, so ,where are we going now?", I asked. "Good question, next question!", Rocky said. "How about Arc de Triomphe? It isn't that far away and it should be amazing at night." "Ok let's go then." Rydel took my hand and together with Caitlyn we ran a few meters and started jumping around like some totally crazy people. The boys were laughing while pedestrians were looking at us shocked and amused. We all continued walking through a park heading to the Arc de Triomphe. "So what are you two doing the next days?", Riker asked Gina and me. "Well actually... I have no idea!", Gina answered looking at me. "Same!", we both laughed. We knew that tomorrow there will be the same question from our parents: "What do you want to do today guys?" And we will answer "No idea...". "Well if you want we could spend some more time together. Just chilling here or going anywhere to the Eiffel Tower for example.", Riker suggested. "Yes please! That would be so amazing!", Rydel squealed. "Maybe you could bring the whole family, so your parents could do some serious stuff with our perants and you and your brothers come with us if they liked." "Great idea Ross! Please you gotta come!", Caitlyn begged. "Ok ok. We definitely will ask mom and dad!", I said. "If they don't allow it, we'll just run away!", Gina added.

After about an hour of singing, laughing taking pictures and chasing each other through the park, we decided to continue walking. Gina told them that I could sing but I didn't want to sing in front of everybody here in the park, so I didn't. I will save it to the right moment to show them. We were talking a lot. They told Gina and me how their life is as a band and family with all these tours and concerts and stuff. We were impressed. I mean wow: they manage being a band and a family together and that sounds pretty hard if you ask me!

"Wow! It looks amazing!" I was staring at the illuminated Arc de Triomphe. By now it was so dark that it made a perfect picture. I put out my camera and took some fotos. As I looked at them Rydel came to me to look at them as well. "Damn, your pictures are really really good, Bri!" "Thanks Delly." Yes, she asked me to call her Delly or Del. It was like we've known each other for so long and we could talk about everything. I also think she knows, that I have a crush on Ross. I just hope it's not too obvious. Rydel took the camera out of my hands and went off to take pictures with the others. "It looks stunning, but so do you." It was Ross, who suddenly stood next to me. I laughed. "That was nice but a very bad pick-up-line!" "I know but I thought: why not trying, maybe she likes it." "Alright. Well I liked it so you reached your goal." "Yes!" He started making funny dance moves to show how happy he was while I couldn't stop laughing. "Hey, you two. Come here and join our discussion where to go next!", Rocky yelled. We walked over to the others. Together we decided to go back and just stroll down the Champs Elyseé. We looked into some super fancy shops like Lacoste and Chanel, where Gina and I got huge eyes. Then we got some great Crepés with chocolat and ice cream. After another hour I realized how quiet Gina was. That was always the sign of her getting tired. "I nudged Riker into his side. "Hey, I think we will go back to the hotel now. Gina is tired..." "Really? Oh ok so we will see you guys tomorrow?" "I hope so", I smiled. "Hey guys, come here for a sec!", Riker called the others. "I'm sorry, but we gotta go now.", I started. "It has been an amazing day with you and I hope we'll see you soon!" Gina nodded tiredly. "But with soon, you mean tomorrow?!", Rydel asked in a tone that says: 'that's an order!'. "Sure.", I smiled. "Ok." All of the boys and Caitlyn and Rydel sounded disappointed but told us about a hundred times that it was awesome with us. "Oh wait, bofore you go:", Ross said, as Gina and I started to walk in the direction of the underground. We turned around again. "Bri, maybe you give me your phone number so we can see where we all can meet tomorrow?" Ross smiled sheepishly and blushed. That was so cute! And oh my god: Ross Lynch asks me for my phone number?! Can somebody have more luck on one day?! "Um... sure." I had to blush, too. Ross grinned and gave me his phone so I could type in my number and name. I thought about writing 'Bri' but then I thought: Hey do something fun! So I had to think for a second before I put 'Don't call me Brana!' instead. "Here ya go." He laughed as he read my name. "Thanks Bri. See you tomorrow! Promise me!" "I promise!" "Alright." The other came back to hug us all again. Ross' hug was a bit longer than the hug of the others but I enjoyed every second. I could see the others exchanging looks and grinning, but I didn't care. "See you gal!", Rydel said. "See you the next day!" And with that and last waves, I put an arm around Gina and together we headed to the underground to bring us back to our hotel. "Thank you, Bria. It was an awesome day!", Gina said exhausted. "Well I didn't do much." "But you ran into Ross! And they've already known you, so they like you and invited us to go with them." "Haha okay little girl.", I laughed. So did she but very weakly. Now I realized how tired I was as well.

When we reached our hotel, Gina and I went to our room, got ready for bed and layed down. In my head I went through the whole day again. Wow! I can't believe it. I met R5! Twice! And we spent an amazing day and evening with them! I so hope we can meet again tomorrow. Before I went off to sleep my phone buzzed. It was and unknown number. I opened it. It said:'Good night gorgeous. Have nice dreams and see you tomorrow :* ' I smiled at the text from Ross. I quickly saved his number and texted 'Thanks handsome. Have a good sleep, too :* ' back before I finally fell asleep after the best day ever!