Chapter 4: Off to France

Tomorrow will start our trip to France. Our flight will leave in the afternoon, so we could sleep in and manage the last things for our move to Cali. So I woke up this morning about 10 and stayed in bed. I love staying in bed after waking up and just listening to music, reading, watching TV or just thinking. After I watched TV a little bit, I got down to have some breakfast and getting ready to go to my friends house to hang out. I can't stay at home right now. My parents are driving me crazy, because of all their plans for our new home and their fights over colors on the wall or the matching carpets. Mocca-brown stripes or Chocolat-brown? Hard decision! "Hey Zac. Did you sleep well?" "It was ok." he replied. "I am so excited because of everything but at the same time so sad! This isn't a good combination!" "I know. I have the same problem." I pet his head and he gave me a weak smile. "Hmmmmm" Gina mumbled while she leaned on me. "Good morning, baby sister. You don't look good! What's up?" "Dunno actually. Hungry. Bored. Tired. Lazy. Do you want to hear more?" "No it's ok.", I laughed. "Come on, let's go down and grab some food." One arm wrapped around my little brother and holding the hand of my little sister we went down the stairs to the table. "Good morning. How are you all?" My father sounded so awake and happy like a little child. He was so looking forward to France and Cali. "Ok", we all replied together. My mother gave each of us a kiss while putting plates, with Frensch Toast on it, in front of us. "Morning" Dylan gave me a hug and stood up. "I am sorry, I would stay, but I promised Carry to hang out with her the day. I maybe come home tomorrow instead of tonight. See ya all." "Bye, have fun", we all said at once.

After the breakfast I changed into some comfortable clothes and headed to Aubrey's house. Casey, Olivia, Frankie, Aubrey and I decided to have a nice girls day before I fly to France. So we sat down in her garden, had some tea and cake, gossiped about the relationships between the Football-boys and the Cheerleaders in our school and other people, played some games and watched some movies. We all had our favorites. Harry Potter, Wild Child and much more. But today we watched a new movie Olivia wanted to show us. "Teen Beach Movie. Sounds good and not good at the same time.", Frankie said doubtfully. "It is a Teenage Musical and the songs are really cool! And you will love the main actor! Guess who it is!", Olivia looked and winked at me. I was totally confused and thinking who she could mean. I had no idea. "Who's your celebriy crush?" My eyes widened. "Ross Lynch is the main actor?! Sorry guys but we HAVE to watch this movie!" The others laughed and agreed, because we all thought, that he was awesome. So was the movie. Olivia didn't lie. I was totally into it and especially the songs. Before we all went home again, we tried to learn as many lyrics as possible. By the time my mom called me to come home, Olivia and Casey had already left, so Frankie and I said goodbye to Aubrey. "Have fun and write us! And send Fotos! Love you!" We gave each other tight hugs and I walked home with Frankie, because she lived only 6 houses away from our home. "Bye Bri! I hope you have fun and you miss us!" "I will and have fun, too! I hope you and Ash finally get together!", I said with a smirk. She punshed my arm but couldn't stop blushing. "Bye sweetie." I turned around and entered the house. This evening I spent in front of my computer, being on Facebook and Instagram and listening and singing songs from Teen Beach Movie and R5.

The next morning we all were too lazy and excited to do much. Around 1 o'clock our parents called us to sit in the car. We drove to the airport and checked in. We had plenty of time after that. Our parents always come early so we could go around to the shops and have a look. Gina and I went to try some parfumes, make up and clothes. At 3 o'clock we could board to our flight and soon after that I found myself flying to France and especially: Paris. Most of the time I was watching movies and listening to music. I couldn't sleep and I had too much fun with my siblings. We played together and didn't really care whether we were too loud.

After about 8 hours of flying we finally arrived at the airport of Nantes We got out of the plane, picked up our luggage and went out of the airport. Fresh, cool air streamed my hair behind me. That felt amazing. "Oh my god, we are in France!" "Booh ya!" Zac high-fived the squeaking Gina and Dylan and I couldn't help it. We grinned our widest grin and high-fived as well. We got into a taxi to bring us to our hotel. There we all got so tired that we split us for the rooms as fast as we could, mom and dad together in a double room and Georgina and I in one half and Zac and Dylan in the other half of a room for four, made us ready for the bed and fell asleep immediately. This vacation is going to be awesome! It will even have a some really great specials, I just don't know it yet.