Chapter 3: Getting ready

A/N: I'm sorry if the chapters now are a bit boring, but that's my introduction. And I'm also sorry, that I haven't uploaded but my wifi isn't working properly. It will get better soon! If you have any corrections, please feel free to write me! I would really appreciate to get feedback or any comments, because I don't know whether you like my story or not. :-)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Ok we have 3 weeks unti the holidays, so I suggest we start packing for the move before the vacation. When we're come back we only have 2 more weeks to get everything organized. You don't have to pack all your stuff yet, but think about what is the most important and such things.", my mom said. The rest of the evening we wanted to watch a movie all together. But our parents got so into the organizing and designing the room, so they went to our home office and my siblings and I chose a movie. We all were a bit annoyed that our parents rather care about our house now than enjoying the free time with us but we couldn't change it. After we watched 'Catching fire' and 'Just go with it' we all headed to bed. I thought about everything. 5 more weeks with my friends. 5 more weeks before my new life will start.

The next week went by normally. I tried not to think too much about our move and enjoy the time with my friends. I went to town nearly every day and we hang out in the park and at the waterfront. Often we had a few guitars with us, so we could make some music or we just talked or played soccer and football. My parents wouldn't let us see the designs they made for our new home, because it should be a surprise. They just tried to ask inconspicious questions like: 'what was your favorite color again?' or 'would you prefer it rather light or dark?'. They failed completely and we all knew that they trying to make our rooms perfect for us. That was actually really cute of them and I couldn't stop myself from dreaming excitedly of my new room or wondering what it would be like. My friends supported me very much. They always told me how jealous they are and what I could do in Paris and of course in Cali. "I tell you, I will come and visit you so often that you wanna get rid of me! But I will live in your dream house and go to the beach every day and find the love of my life! Or maybe just a One-Night-Stand. I don't actually care!", Aubrey said. We all burst out laughing and headed to our next lesson. "But wait:" Frankie stopped dramatically and looked at us. "I want no fight because of hot boys! I get the hottest and there will be enough for you girls!" We all came to our clas laughing out loud and got many starnge looks, but we didn't care. "Hey Bri!", Casey called me in middle of our maths class. Aubrey, Olivia and Frankie turned their heads towards us. "Bring me a hot Frenchman! You know I like their accent!" We all started giggling. Mrs. Hopkins looked at us. "Ladies? I never knew that I am that funny. It's a nice feeling though." "Oh I'm sorry to tell you that, but we're laughung about something different and you still aren't funny at all, Mrs.", Olivia said laughing. Luckily Mrs. Hopkins has a great sense of humor and so she said: "Yes I know, but everyboda has their own dreams, eh? Anyway; maybe you could try to listen and learn instead of distracting my lessons and thinking about something else. I doubt that this funny thing has got anything to do with maths." "Definitely not!", said Casey.

In the next week my mother made us all write lists with things we want to take to France and things for Cali. The most important at the top, the less important at the bottom. The house is getting more chaotic every day. For example Zac nearly broke his and Georgina's arm becuase he dripped over a carton in front of Dylan's room and fell down the stairs und fortunately or luckily Georgie was half way down the stairs and they fell down the rest of the stairs together. Dad got really annoyed because we asked mom and dad questions like 'Do you think the posters of my favourite band or my favourite football team is more important?'

These 3 weeks passed by very quickly. I spent as much time with my friends and my family in my hometown Chicago as possible. In 5 weeks I might not see them again so fast. The nearer the vacation came the more disappointed and also excited I became. Only one thing and 5 persons could help me with this chaos of emotions. My music and especially R5! I actually imagined meeting them more often. How would I react? Would they like me? 'Don't be rediculous, Bria. You won't meet them! Especially not in France! This is the first thing you should be looking forward to!'