Chapter 6: Paris 1.0

I was walking through Paris alone. At Notre-Dame I was taking pictures and enjoyed the view. Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around. A tall blond, good looking guy was standing in front of me. He had hazel eyes and a broad grin in his face. Wait, I know that grin! That's unique and makes so many girls melt. Ross Lynch. "Hi! What's up?" "Hi.", I replied. "I'm good. What about you?" "Me, too. What's your name?" "I'm Brianna." "Beautiful name, for a beautiful girl. I'm Ross!" I was blushing. "Well, I know. So, how can I help you?" I heard my voice sound calm, but I was shaking like hell. "I was just wondering if you would like to hang out with me? My siblings are anywhere else and I'm alone here and as I see, you are also alone and I don't think that's right." "Ok sure. What are we doing?" "How about wandering and looking around and maybe we find a café to sit in?" "Sounds great!" "Ok let's go!" Ross and I were walking around, taking pictures and talking a lot! After we sat in a café and drinking some coffee we went to a park and went for a walk there. Suddenly Ross stopped. "Brianna, I have to tell you something!" "What's up?", I smiled. "Well how do I say it the best way?" He was blushing hard while looking down to the ground and kneaded his fingers. As he looked up in my eyes again he said: "I like you very much! I know, that we know each other just for one day, but I feel like I've known you forever." Wow! That was so cute! "Well, I like you, too, Ross!" I smiled and so did he. We started leaning in, so our lips weren't far apart. But then I suddenly heard something. "Bri!" A weak voice called my name. "Bri! Bri, wake up!" Wait, what?! Wake up? No this can't be a dream! That was so awesome! But before I could think more about this, I opened my eyes and saw my sister lieing half on me. "Good morning, sleephead! We are leaving for breakfast soon!" "Morning Georgie! Did you have a good sleep?" "Yes it was ok. I was so excited that I couldn't sleep.", she smiled. I laughed. "Haha, same!"

A half an hour later my family and I headed off to a near café to have some breakfast before we head to the city center of Paris. I had some French Toast fitting to Paris. After the breakfast it was time. My sister and I were competing in grinning broader than the other, but we couldn't decide who's the winner. We drove to Paris with the train. Today we wanted to slowly walk around and see Notre-Dame and the museum 'Centre Pompidou'. I was not totally into art, but it was ok. We didn't want to rush through Paris, because we have 1 1/2 weeks here in Paris.

I really like taking pictures. I don't know whether I'm good or not, but pictures keep memories and I definitely want to keep these memories. So we spend the whole day walking around, taking pictures and admiring the beautiful houses and arts.

The next days were nearly the same. The difference was just, that we visited different sights. On our third day we weren't directly in Paris. We took a bus tour to the castle of 'Versaille'. It was amazing! Totally impressive and huge! Wow this king really had a crack in his brain but he knew what looks good and impressive! Even my brothers couldn't help it but be so impressed and flashed of Paris and these awesome buildings, that they hardly spoke and when they found their voice back they were like: "Oh my god, did you see that?" or "Wow have you seen these fantastic bedrooms?" The vacation was the best ever! Our family was just so happy that we weren't fighting at all and had so much fun! My parents even forgot the worries about our move to Cali in a few weeks. And waht I didn't know yet is that Paris is going to be much better and that nearly wasn't possible. On our fourth day it happened: