Merry Christmas

Christmas sweaters. Christmas lights. A grand Christmas tree with presents and a filling Christmas dinner. Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. "Merry freaking Christmas", I said to myself closing the hotel door and locking everything.
I threw myself onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. There was visible water damage and mold in the corner. I sat up and cleaned off all my guns and sharpened some of my knifes. There was laughing outside but I paid no attention. "If you want to be successful in this life, you're going to have to sacrifice everything. You're going to have to get real serious real fast", that's what Bobby told me before I found out about his death. I'll stand by his words because he spoke the truth. That's how I got to be a 14 year old hunter. Nobody takes me seriously. Not other hunters. Not people. I don't expect them to. They should though.
I turned the light off after packing all my things and preparing for early checkout from this dump tomorrow morning. I layed down and fell asleep quickly as I always do after a hunt.
I woke to my alarm going off. It was dark. Too dark. I turned the alarm off and nearly screamed at my pounding head. I realized I wasn't on a mattress. I was on the floor. "God", I whispered placing a hand on the bed and lifting myself up. I walked and tried to find the light switch. Before I got to the switch, I slipped on something. As I collected myself and turned on the light, blood was revealed. "I'm too old for this", I whispered to myself. I wiped the blood off my body and changed into clothes that were unsoaked with blood. Then, I wanted to get the hell out.
I didn't know what happened. This wasn't the first time I woke up with blood on something or on me and had no memory of what happened. If I ever see hunters anywhere, I keep a low profile because I don't know why strange things keep happening to me. As I threw my bag over my shoulder, I heard a knock on the door. I slightly moved the curtain and peeked out the window. Black eyes stood at the door.
They were surrounding the hotel room. As far as I could see, there were black eyes. I put salt everywhere. I covered every entrance, I knew the drill. I placed a devil's trap underneath a rug. I was safe for the moment. But I never figured out how to kill a demon. All I can do is send them to hell. But I'm up to my knees in demons. I can't exorcise them all. I called Bobby's cell. I knew he passed, so I just hoped for the best. Someone answered.
"Are you a friend of Bobby's?", I asked.
"We were", the manly voice replied.
"I know he passed. But I need help. Are you a hunter?", I asked listening to the demons scream outside the door.
"Yeah. We are", he said sounding concerned.
"Help me, please. I don't know how but I'll pay you back somehow. I'm drowning in demons. And I'm alone", I said.
"We're coming", he said sounding determined.
"Let me get the location", I said standing.
"We will find it. We will be there soon. Hang in there", he said ending the call.
As soon as they help me, I have to sneak away. I have to run. I can't let them get suspicious.