Unlikely Alliances

"Sam stop", I screamed as he pulled me by my hair.
"Sam stop", he mocked.
He threw me onto the bed.
"I have wanted this for a long time. You're not going to stop me"
I beat against his chest as he attempted to grab me. I screamed, trying to get away from him. I kicked him and he fell on the ground.
"That hurt", he said. I got the door open and he closed it before I could get out. He shoved me down and locked it again.
"I don't want to hurt you", he said.
"You're not Sam", I said.
"Sweety. This is the real Sam. And what I'm going to do is going to be and feel real"
He threw me onto the bed again. He climbed on top of me as I beat against his chest.
He lifted my flannel sleeve slightly. "I know about these", he said.
"See. Good old Sammy", he laughed. He pressed his lips against mine. It didn't feel like Sam. He unbuttoned my flannel, revealing my black tank top.
I squirmed to get away from him but Sam freaking Winchester was so heavy.
"Relax. I'm just going to kill you", he said. I looked into his eyes, begging him.
He looked angry. "Stop fighting", he yelled slapping me.
"Don't", I whispered.
He sank lower onto me and the weight was unbearable. The kisses from him were rough and sloppy.
"Please", I pleaded. He revealed a blade and tried to stab me. I rolled over, onto the ground. No. This can't be Sam. It can't be. He stabbed the bed where I was laying. That blade was supposed to go through my chest.
I began to fight him more. But I knew I wasn't stronger than him. Not even close. He grabbed my face and we were both on the ground. "If you fight me one more time, I'm going to break every bone in your pretty little body. Dean can't help you now. Nobody can"
I was scared. I couldn't stop him. I knew I tried.
He kept touching me and kissing me and he took his time, knowing it was hurting me. It was painful. He put his hands on my neck and stared at me with soulless eyes.
He began choking me. I placed my hands around his.
"Hey", I heard.
A silver knife went through Sam's back and he fell onto me, releasing my neck. I saw Dean's face above mine.
He pushed the body off and pulled me up. I looked at him with a confused expression.
"They're working with the vamps. Shape shifters and vamps. They have Sam. Come on", he said.
I followed him to the Impala. I was silent. "That bitch drove my car", he said trying to make me laugh.
I was still shaken up. It smelled like Sam. It looked like Sam. I thought Sam was going to murder me.
Dean had a vamp in the back who was weak from dead man's blood. She gave Dean directions as he drove.
"You good?", he asked. He sounded concerned. Maybe he was.
"I didn't think it was Sam. Then, I did when he knew things", I paused.
"I wouldn't have let anything happen", Dean said firmly.
"But it almost did", I said in a small voice.
"It didn't. And it never will. You didn't think it was Sam because he'd never hurt you and we would never let anyone hurt you. That's what monsters do. They mess with you, kid. I thought you knew that"
I was silent. I kept remembering Sam's face. He was enjoying hurting me. He wanted to hurt me. But it wasn't Sam. I looked at my wrists where he'd that thing left bruises.
"Here", the vampire said as Dean parked the car. I shot her up with more vampire blood.
Dean handed me a machete and took one himself. I started with dragging her out and slicing her head off. Dean was shocked.
"If she was lying, Sam is gone",he said looking at me carefully.
"She wasn't lying", I said shortly.
I was angry. I needed this hunt. I needed a few kills.
Dean and I snuck around back. Everything was completely silent. Until something hit the back of Dean's head. I swung as a reflex and heard as the head hit the ground. I put my arm down for Dean. He grabbed it and pulled himself up.
We snuck inside. We had to move several plastic sheets as we walked. A vampire jumped Dean from behind and he swung, slinging blood onto the plastic. I was pulled away from Dean.
It was dark, but the moonlight made things visible.
They tied me back to back with Sam, yanking the machete from me before doing so.
"Sam", I said drained of energy.
"Yeah?"
"Today is my birthday", I said chuckling lightly.
"Happy birthday", he said as a vamp bit into my neck.
I had no concern for my life. I knew that Dean would come to save the day and if he didn't, I would be okay with death. I have to be at all times. After a few minutes of draining my blood, the vampire began to choke.
"Slow down. I'm not going anywhere. There's no need to choke", I said with half a smile.
"What are you?", it screamed.
I was confused. "You taste so good. Guys, taste her", the vampire insisted.
At least five were feeding on me and a couple went to Sam. I saw heads rolling into the room. Dean, our hero.
Something came behind Dean and stabbed him. "No", I screamed as they sucked on my blood.
Then, I realized it was Dean. It was Dean that stabbed Dean. Slightly more comforting but way more weird. It was shape shifter Dean that Dean stabbed.
They pulled away from my neck. "We only had two of those", one vampire screamed.
"Yeah. And we sure got a lot more kills with them around", another joined in. Dean fought them off while Sam and I fought to get out of the ropes. In a strange way, I wanted to stay tied to Sam all night. Because I hated the sight of his dead body on the cheap hotel carpet.
I heard sounds of struggle escape Sam's mouth. That was unfamiliar. Usually they can escape anything. Dean untied us.
I moved away from Sam as quickly as I could after we were untied.
I picked the machete up from the ground that was taken from me and lead the way outside. I threw the machete in the back and didn't wait for them to get in. Sam and Dean got in after me.
"Did I miss something?", Sam asked.