Leverage

"She's waking up", Dean said. I saw two faces looking at me. Sam and Dean.
"Ash", I sat up.
"Take it easy", Dean said pushing me back.
"You take it easy. The spell was never unbroken. Kevin was threatened by Crowley to make a fake spell", I said sitting back up.
They didn't look happy.
"She revived me because it saved her bacon", I said.
"So what? She can't kill you and you can't kill her? So that's it then? She won't come around anymore?", Dean asked.
"I don't know."
"I'd kill her if I had the chance", I said.
"Yeah, we know", Sam responded.
"What now? We go after her?", I asked.
"No. Absolutely not", Sam said.
I could feel the weight of the world as I stood there before them. It was pure pain I was feeling.
Dean's cell rang, interrupting us.
He answered.
"What? Who is this?", he asked.
"Calm down", he said and looked at Sam after a few minutes of him listening.
"Sam. How far is GreenTown from here?", he asked.
Sam took a few minutes to look at a map and I studied Dean's body language.
"10 minutes", Sam said.
"Come on", he ordered us and we followed him to the car.
"Hang tight. We'll be there soon", he said hanging up.
We were all in the Impala by now and Sam and I waited eagerly for answers. It killed me to breathe. It killed me to make even the slightest movement.
"Some girl needs help. Sound familiar", he started the Impala and smiled harmlessly at me. 
"Excuse me?", Sam asked.
"She said her mom told her to call our number if she ever needed anything. Here we are", he sped.
"Do you even know what we're walking into?", I asked.
"You are not walking into anything", he said putting emphasis on you.
I scoffed and felt very offended.
"She's right", Sam said.
The car stopped and we all stepped out.
"No", Dean said pointing to me after loading his gun.
He grabbed my hand and cuffed it in one swift movement before I could pull away.
"Damnit, Dean!", I said shoving him with the free hand.
He cuffed me to the wheel in the front seat and told me to sit tight and that it was for my own good. I yanked at the handcuffs like never before. Something felt wrong about the whole thing.
I watched them walk into the house. Then, naturally, I used the pocketknife Dean kept in the glove box for a lock pick. It took me about two minutes to pick the lock and I chuckled as I approached the house.
When I entered, Sam and Dean were shocked to see me. But I was shocked to see the girl.
"Karah?", I asked.
A boy was dragged into the room and thrown beside her.
I couldn't seem to catch my breath.
"What's going on?", I asked Sam and Dean.
"You might want to take a seat", Dean said.
"No. I actually don't want to. Tell me why the hell my old best friend and my old boyfriend are sitting here, tied up!", I said.
Ash appeared.
"I can't kill you but someone else can", she started.
"What?", Sam asked. He had an angel blade that I wanted to get my hands on.
"And if you two don't let her die peacefully, these two will die", she smiled.
"And if you make me kill these two, she won't be very happy with you. Plus, it goes against your whole being, letting the innocent die", she touched Sam's chest.
"Right, Sammy? What's the right thing to do here?", she ran her fingers through his hair and he gripped the angel blade tighter.
"What about you, Dean?", she moved to him.
"You've always itched to get rid of her", she stood in front of me now.
"What about the binding spell. I die, you die. Remember?", I said.
"I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but that's right. We're bound. If I die, you die. You're a smart girl, you know that. However, I happen to have a witch here who can help with that whole unbinding thing", she shoved me back and I hit the floor. How can she attack me after I've already been through hell.
Sam and Dean looked like they wanted to do something but they didn't.
"That's right. Stand down", she said to them while helping me stand again.
  "So it's either them or me? You let them go if I die right here, right now?", she nodded as I thought out loud.
"How's are your ribs feeling? And your finger? And uh, all this", she pointed to bruises on my face.
"Alright. Let them go. Then, I can tell you all about it", I smiled referring to the two people tied up.
  "They're leverage", she said.
  "What's it gonna be?", she stroked my face.
  "Just give us a minute to talk?", I asked shoving her hand away from me.
  Sam, Dean, and I talked to the side as she terrified the two people who used to be important parts of my life.
  "I'm not letting her kill them. If it's me or them, it's going to be me. Plain and simple", I said.
  I wasn't getting through to them.
  "I've got a plan", Dean said.