Fallen Angels

"What's the plan?", I asked.
  "Rowena. Contact her", Dean told Sam. Sam stepped outside, pretending to be mad about Dean's pretend decision to have me killed.
  "Alright. We can't let innocent people die. You're right", Dean said pushing me to her.
  "Dean", I begged. I knew he had a plan. I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to me. Yet, I was so terrified. I was scared that she'd just kill me, then Sam and Dean, then Karah and Austin. And I would never get my revenge. I would never get the satisfaction of impaling her with an angel blade. I would never get to avenge anything. I would just be gone without a trace.
  "Where did the big one go?", she asked slipping my hands through ropes attached to the ceiling.
  "He didn't agree with the decision. He needed a minute. You were right about them having a thing", he said.
  I was standing with my arms completely stuck inside the ropes above my head. I knew The All Mighty Winchesters wouldn't let her kill me. But the whole thing felt like a surrender. I didn't like it.
  "So you know I can't kill her", she said. Sam joined us again.
  "One of you has to do it. I need to do the unbinding spell. When I'm done if she isn't dead, I'll do it", she said handing Sam a knife.
  "Why do you want her dead in the first place?", he asked.
  "She's dangerous", a simple yet complex reply.  
  "Dangerous? Yeah, take a look at how dangerous I was to a human, much less an angel", I said referring to the many injuries on my body.
  "Do you forget you did kill the man? No matter how much he left on you, you pulled the trigger", she said touching my face again.
  This time, I can't shove her hand away.
  "Okay, enough foreplay", Dean said to Ash.
  "Right. Straight to the point. That is, the point of the knife you're going to stab her with", she winked before she entered another room to go through with the unbinding spell. The thought of Sam or Dean stabbing me made me feel sick.
  "What's the plan? My arms are killing me", I said.
  "We have a witch on our hands too. The best one around, actually. She'll know how to break the spell and finish the job", Dean said.
  Sam left to do the summoning spell for the witch. It all felt like it was happening so fast. Dean untied my old friends and they made a run for it. Small world, isn't it?
  We heard a lot going on with the witch and Ash. I hated her. How dare she threaten innocent people? How dare she think she can kill me without a fight?
  A woman appeared with shackles around her wrists. She had red hair and something that looked like bad intentions on her face. Her accent was just like Crowley's. Do all the villains have accents?
  "I'm here to help", she said smiling. Her tone of voice said something different.
  "If Sam will trust me", she added.
  "You know what to do, Rowena. If you do anything other than what we've asked, we'll kill you", Dean said.
  She scoffed, "I'm appalled. You know I'd never do anything I wasn't absolutely supposed to. Besides, it requires a simple snap of the fingers for a witch like me. If you want, I can heal all that too", she motioned towards my injuries.
  Sam carefully put the key inside the iron cuffs and she was loose.
  "The spell is already unbound, I can feel it. What I'm doing is killing the angel in you. So she and anybody else then has no reason to go after you. Further, she can't go after you when I kill her", I smiled at that. The thought of Ash actually dead. What a lovely feeling.
  "This is going to hurt. After all, you are dying", she touched Sam's waist. He backed up.
  "Don't flatter yourself, Samantha. I need the belt. Unless you want her screaming like a chicken with its head cut off", he handed it to her.
  She put it in my mouth, "Bite down."
  I did. She cut her hand and drew what looked like the simple angel cast away symbol. The one that vanished me before I lost my memory. The one that made me question my very existence as a human. The symbol that single handedly changed my life. I guess making the symbol from witch blood made a difference. And the words she chanted while drawing definitely made a difference.
  "Are you ready?", she asked with her hand over the symbol, ready to take the final step.
  The door burst open and out came Ash. "My witch is dead!", she shouted.
  "Oh. That was me darling", she slammed her hand into the symbol. Rowena must have lied. It wasn't painful at all. Until it was. The whole house shook. I began to scream through the belt. The restraints on my hands were nothing now as I broke free. Ash looked like she was seizing. Bright white light filled the room and Sam, Dean, and the red headed witch took cover.
  When the light faded, I was on the ground. Next to Ash. We were both in a white room.
  "Did you just kill me?", she asked. I was surprised at how calm she was.
  "Did I just kill myself?", I thought aloud ignoring her.
  An angel joined us in the room.
  "Have a seat. Please", it ordered.
  "This has been an on going issue. Ash went the distance to cover her tracks. But since she's been harassing you and the Winchesters, she has popped back up. Y/n, you did well. Ash is dead. Unfortunately, you are too", the angel said.
  I took a deep breath.
  "Ash will remain here, imprisoned. As for you, he looked at the ground", I was still in shock. Dead.
  "I can bring you back", he said looking me in the eyes. Ash laughed.
  "Why? Why do you say it like that?", I asked afraid of the answer.
  "Because it will be the last time. You have had too many chances already and I am sure there is still danger out there for you. It's disappointing because none of the danger is your fault. But it's there. There's ten hunters on their way to you three right now", he sighed.
  "You're an angel. You can do something!", I said.
  "I can't save you. I recommend when you wake, you tell Sam and Dean to run", the angel said.
  "Y/n. It's time to say goodbye to Ash", I stood. My version of goodbye was a punch in her stupid angel face.
  "It's been fun", she said.
  "Your powers are extinguished from now on. It should be easy to prove to the bloodthirsty hunters that you're no danger." He snapped his fingers and I was back on the floor next to Ash in the house.