Grounded

Andrew didn't cover his eyes. They burned. They burned right out of his skull. I watched the light grow larger until it took up the entire room. "You're mine", she said. Castiel stepped in and communicated with her the same way.
"What do you mean?", he asked her.
"This girl belongs to me. When the time is right, she will come with me and she will be used for what she is meant for", she said before leaving.
The light disappeared and Sam and Dean stood.
"What the hell was that?", Dean asked loudly like he was talking with headphones on.
I passed out. I had the strangest dream.
She came to me again. I was sitting in field of beautiful flowers and the sun was shining on me. I could feel the warmth. I could smell the flowers. Then, I saw Dean stumble out of the trees. He looked angry. He looked angry at me. I stood. He ran to me and tackled me. "My name is Dean", he said while holding arms above my head on the ground.
"You know me", he said looking into my eyes.
Suddenly, Sam appeared above me and Dean disappeared. Sam grabbed me and yanked me up. He didn't look angry. He looked sad. He put his hands on my face. "You know us. What is wrong with you?", he asked disappearing. Next was Castiel. He spoke to me through pitches and said, "What a strange being you are." He looked curious.
They all appeared to be coming after me. I ran from them. They caught me and made a circle around me. I tried to leave the circle and I was pushed back and forth between each of them. Sam pushed me into Dean. Dean pushed me into Sam. Sam pushed me into Castiel. The cycle continued. They had no faces.
"Stop", I cried. And they did. Then, she appeared.
"You're mine", she said.
"But for now, you need to wake up", she said with her face twisting into a flower.
"Wake up", she repeated loudly.
"Wake up", a deeper voice.
"(Y/n), Wake up", I rose to Dean's face above mine.
"Are you feeling okay?", he asked.
"Where are we?", I asked.
"You were out for three days", he said.
I stood and he stood in front of me. "Take it easy", he said.
"Sam and I found more injuries on your body. You went through a lot and I don't think it's good for you to be up and moving. Just rest", he said.
"It's not like you're giving me a choice in the matter", I said sitting down again.
He looked at me for a second, then grabbed me. He hugged me. His jacket felt like the warmest place on earth. He let me go. "I'm glad you're alive", he said before a confused look swept over his face. "I don't know why I did that. No chick flick moments", he said.
I smiled. "I hope things can settle down. I am tired of getting into trouble"
"We're tired of not being able to protect you from trouble", he replied.
There was something about the conversation. It was honest. But I couldn't help feeling like something was going to happen that would change everything. Maybe I just needed to learn how to trust again.
Sam came through the door. Dean stood.
"Look who's awake", Sam said smiling. Should I tell them about my dream? No. Let everything be.
"So what's next? A hunt? I'd kill for a hunt", I said.
Sam cleared his throat. "We don't think it's best you hunt right now."
"Oh, come on. I'm fine. I feel fine", I lied.
"Do you?", Dean asked seeing right through me.
"Look. It's not forever. We just have to make sure you are taught proper ways to stay alive. Then, we can revisit the idea", Sam said.
I felt angry with everything I had.
"So you're grounding me?", I asked with an attitude.
"Yeah. We are. And I guess you'll just have to deal with it. We will start training tomorrow", Dean said.
"Why not now?", I asked standing and immediately regretting it.
Why does everything hurt so bad?
"Tomorrow", Dean said handing me water.
I stood up and walked past Dean but stopped when Sam stood in front of the door.
"It doesn't even hurt. I could run laps around all of you right now", I said refusing to let them treat me like a child.
He didn't say anything. He only glanced at Dean.
"Come on. I'll show you all", I said pushing Sam.
He didn't budge.
"Alright. Sam, move out of her way", Dean said.
I turned around.
"Yeah?", I asked with a stupid childlike expression on my face.
"If she wants to, let's not stop her. We'll only prove her wrong", Dean said.
"Are you challenging me, Dean Winchester?", I asked.
He pulled his jacket off. "Us against her. She thinks she can outrun us, let's test it. (Y/n), today we are running. But soon, we will teach you how to stay and fight. Come on, Sammy. Maybe she'll learn a thing or two and it'll teach her a lesson", Dean said.
"I don't like this idea. She should be resting", Sam reasoned.
It's like they're trying to get me hyped up. While Sam was busy arguing with Dean, I pushed him out of the way and ran down the steps of the cabin that was placed in the middle of the woods.
I heard footsteps behind me once I got down the steps.