Revenge is a dish best served cold

Some people think the quote "Revenge is a dish best served cold", means that the person giving the revenge should be cold hearted and have no mercy. That's a common misconception. It actually means it's best to get it when nobody expects it. When the dish has been sitting out for so long and it was once piping hot but now it's cold and nobody expects you to eat it. It's about the wait. With that in mind, I still didn't realize it was time for my dish to be served.
We slept in the Impala that night. When we woke from our slumber, we were on the road again. The Impala was surprisingly comfortable.
"I'm sorry", I said breaking the silence in the Impala.
"You have no reason to be", Dean said.
"I killed someone and now I am going to pay", I said.
"They'd have killed you", Sam said calmly.
"Well now his brother is going to kill me and we might as well just let it happen", I said hopelessly.
"Stop saying that! If we go down, we go down swinging. And that's how it's always been, do you hear me? We're not going to let anything happen to you", Dean said.
I did stop. Not because my fear stopped. Because Dean wanted me to and I owed him everything.
I couldn't stop thinking about those bloodthirsty hunters that could pop up at any moment. Bloodthirsty for me, because of me. I shouldn't have killed the hunters that attacked me. I should not kill them if they come for revenge. I should just let it happen. I've lived a long enough life.
The sun had just set before Sam said something. We had drove all day. "Dean can we get a hotel? There's no use running from hunters when we are more threatening than they are."
"You heard them back there, Sam. If they get their hands on her, she's not going to be let off easy. She's not dying bloody on my watch", Dean said firmly.
The car stopped in the middle of the road. But there were no cars around. Just a hotel. "What the hell?", Sam said.
The Impala doesn't just stop working.
"Damnit!", Dean slammed his hands against the wheel. We couldn't find anything wrong with it. We couldn't find any reason why it would stop.
We grabbed all our bags and walked to the hotel that was strangely placed in the middle of nowhere.
"Don't worry. We'll have your baby taken care of in no time", the man at the front desk said to them handing Dean the key and smiling.
"How did-?", Sam was interrupted.
"Oh, that's the only reason anyone would stop here", he smiled again.
"This place gives me the creeps", I whispered to Dean.
"Dean. Don't you think it's strange that the Imapla stopped in the middle of nowhere and this place happened to be here as well", Sam asked as we stepped into the room.
"No. I'm just tired Sam. We get Baby fixed and we are out of here", Dean replied opening the door.
The lights were turned off. Before we turned them on, we threw our bags to the ground and closed the door.
Someone grabbed each of us from behind and turned on the light. A rag went over Sam and Dean's face as I watched them struggle. It was my turn as the rag went over my face and I screamed and fought. Whoever held me, held me in place through my kicking and screaming. I watched Sam and Dean pass out and then I did. I could feel the person stroking my hair as I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I was sitting across from Sam and Dean, on the floor. We were all tied with our hands behind our back, but no gags. They were still unconscious. "We're going to take our sweet time with you and your boyfriends are going to watch", he sat inches from my face.
"Just let them go. They didn't do anything", I begged.
He grabbed my face and got closer, as if that was even possible. "Hey", I heard Dean yell.
"They're going to sit and watch until we're done. Until I'm satisfied. Until I've made you suffer almost as much as I have from the loss of my brother", he let go of my face and stood.
I was trying to get out of the ropes. I tried so much.
"Why don't you let us go now and we won't kill you", Dean said smiling.
" I sold my soul to make sure your car would break down and you'd be here. Everything is going as planned. Dean. Sam. Just sit back. You can kill us once it's done. But we just have to make sure it gets done", he said.
I knew I was going to die. I only hoped they'd let me off easy and kill me instead of making it a long process.
"Let's get started", the leader of the group said. With that, the other two used at least five rolls of duct tape to wrap around Sam and Dean's body. But not me.
"Sammy and Dean-O. You get to choose. So choose wisely. What first? One is going to be painful and one not so much. The knife or the hammer?", he asked.
Silence.
"Choose!", he yelled. I jumped a little from surprise.
The two men sat on the beds and observed.
"The hammer", Dean said.
The man did as he was ordered. He grabbed the hammer.
"Now, this won't be painless", he warned.
He cut my rope and as much as I wanted to do something, it was three against one. And I already killed his brother, I can't kill him.
He grabbed my hand and stretched my arm out on the floor, forcing me to lay on my stomach. I looked at the hand in front of me, my hand.
"Alright. Our first adventure y/n."
He placed a foot on my head.
"A number one through five, sweetie", he ordered.
"Three", I said knowing what he was going to do.
He held my arm down as he lifted the hammer into the air.
I looked at Sam and Dean. Their eyes were not on me. They didn't look. The hammer came crashing down onto my third finger and I couldn't hold back the scream and my arm trying to get free. He let my arm go and I looked down at my hands. The finger was already purple. It was better than looking down at guilty hands that just killed the man's brother.
"Sam and Dean", he said leaving me to suffer.
"You didn't watch", he said.
"Watch this time or we'll make it worse on her", he said.
"I'm going to kill you myself", Sam spit out.
"Oh really, big boy?", he asked pulling me up by my hair.
"You know what? I'll stop it right now if she begs for her life. I want to see her broken. I want to see her humiliated. I want to see her give in to me. I want to see her submit to me", he said pulling me to them. He sat me right in front of them.
"Tell her to do it. You seem to have a strong hold on her. If she begs, we're done here", he said.
Sam looked into my eyes. "Do it, y/n."
I looked up at the man. In a few seconds, I'd made up my mind.
I lifted my hand and flipped him off with the same finger he smashed. Dean chuckled a little. Not like it was funny. Like he would have done the same.
He laughed and dragged me away from them.
"I heard the last hunter before my brother ended up dead too. All because he wanted to have a little fun. Is that right?", he asked.
"It wasn't much fun", I replied.
"Well. We're about to have some fun", he said.
"You sold your soul to get us here?", I asked.
"Yeah. That's all the demons could manage was a broken down Impala for long enough to get you here. Your dumb car should be working by the time we're done here", he said.
"Talk about desperate", I scoffed.
"In a few hours, you'll be desperate", he said grabbing the knife.