Castiel

I lay face down in the Impala as Dean drove. After a while, I was comfortable enough to want to go to sleep. Then, I remembered I was going to die. That kept me awake. The Impala stopped and Dean grabbed my legs and pulled me out. "Don't worry, Sam. I have her", Dean said throwing me over his shoulder. I didn't fight or move. Sam opened the door for Dean. Dean put me in a chair. He unhandcuffed my hands and tied me to the chair. Finally, he ripped the tape from my mouth.
"Start talking", he ordered pulling a chair and sitting in front of me.
"What did you mean in that note. What are you hiding?"
"I don't know", I said. I was at a loss. I didn't know how to explain it.
"I mean. You wouldn't believe me"
"Try us"
"Sometimes, I wake up in blood. I don't know who. I don't know how. I don't even know when because sometimes it's days later. And it doesn't happen all the time. But it does happen. And I can't control it. I don't know what is wrong with me. But I doubt you're the type to figure out if I'm good or evil. So just kill me now", I said rushed.
Dean splashed holy water on my face. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"Thanks", I said.
Sam got out a knife and Dean took it from him to slice my arm.
"Definetly not a monster", I said rolling my eyes.
Sam and Dean went off to the side to talk. Moments later, a man flashed in.
He got in my face, "What's your name?"
I didn't speak. He put his hands on the arms of the chairs where mine were and leaned in further.
"Tell me your name or I will find out myself and that will be much more painful."
"(Y/n) (y/l/n)", I said tugging further at the ropes.
He turned to Sam and Dean. "This girl is a profit."
"Just let me go. Please", I pleaded. A profit? What the hell is a profit?
Dean put tape back over my mouth and let out a deep breath.
"She is a profit?", Sam asked.
"Yes", he said turning back to me and ripping the tape from my mouth.
"When was the last time you woke up in blood?", he asked getting in my face.
I didn't speak again. I just wanted to leave and never see Sam and Dean again. Never see whoever this guy is again.
"Perhaps we scared her", he said squinting his eyes at me. A tear fell from my face and put my head down so they wouldn't see me cry.
"If you answer me, I'll untie you", he said kneeling to me.
I couldn't breathe. I didn't know what to do. I didn't like being tied up and not being able to move.
He lifted my head and placed two fingers on my forehead. "You're healed", he said. Angel. He has to be an angel.
"The last time it happened was the night before Sam and Dean showed up. These men came. They were just human. They tried to take me and I passed out. Then, I woke up in their blood", I confessed.
"She is protected for the most part. When she is in danger, an alternate side will save her. But she can learn to control it and stay concious when it's happening. It's just too powerful for her to control right now", he said talking to them.
"I thought profits had archangels to protect them. And only in times their lives are in danger", Dean said.
"Right. Things in heaven aren't exactly functional right now. It's possible they just didn't assign an angel to her", Sam said releasing me from the ropes.
"Sam is right. You will not kill this girl. She is to be protected. Do not let her out of your sight", the angel said.
He stood me up. "I am Castiel. I am sure you've met Sam and Dean Winchester before. They mean well. We are going to see just how strong you actually can be. Are you alright with that?"
"Castiel. No", Sam said.
"Well. It's not a bad idea to know what kind of ticking time bomb you have", Dean argued with Sam.
"Why should we mess with her? Hasn't she been through enough?", Sam seemed frustrated.
"Okay. Sam. What is your problem lately? Chill out", Dean said back.
"Guys", I said. I saw people outside. They continued to argue.
"Guys", I said falling down. I had their attention. "I don't feel-", I said as they all helped me up and put me on the couch. "She is burning up, Cas", Dean said sounding worried.
"What is it?", Castiel asked.
"They're going to take me", I said looking at the people outside. Gunshots were heard and Sam and Dean ducked.
"Hey. Stay awake", Sam said shaking me.
"I guess we will have to see what she is capable of. There's no choice", Dean said.
"Nobody is taking you anywhere", Castiel said.
I grabbed Dean's shirt. I began to feel pain.
"Help her", Sam said.
I blacked out.