Unexpected

Bright light escaped Castiel's body. I remembered his name but not who he was. He reached his hand down to me and I began to kick and scream. Sam and Dean held me still as I struggled to get out of their grasp.
"Cas. You almost done?", Sam asked worried.
Castiel's hand was touching my soul. Everything was just open for him to see and I didn't like it. I struggled further to get out of two grown men's grasp. Damn hunters.
"Stop", I said using all of my strength to scream. Castiel's white eyes stared at me.
He was thrown to the wall and the white light disappeared. Sam and Dean continued to restrain me because my body was trying to jerk away from them. My leg slipped from their grip and I kicked him and rolled off the couch.
I ran to what was closest to me. A room. I shut the door and sat against it as they beat against it.
Did I hurt Castiel? My memory came back. I do know him. And I know that Sam and Dean's last name is Winchester. How could I forget?
"Y/n", back away from the door", Dean yelled. He's going to kick it down.
"No", I screamed. I thought they were going to hurt me. Or kill me.
I finally backed away and sat on the ground in the corner. My arms wrapped around my knees.
The door came down and Sam, Dean, and Cas stood in the doorway staring at me.
When they walked towards me, I pleaded.
"Don't hurt me. I'm sorry", I said.
"I...I didn't mean to. Please don't kill me", I said squeezing my knees together.
"We aren't going to hurt you", Castiel said.
"I wasn't able to see what is happening to you because something pushed me out. I can't help you if we don't know. You have to tell us", Castiel said.
"This angel has been visiting me", I admitted.
"What does it want?", Cas asked. They all sat on the floor in front of me.
"She's messing with my mind. Sometimes I forget things. She says she doesn't know where I am but soon she will find me and I will fulfill my true purpose. I don't know what that is, but I am scared of her. She comes to me in my dreams somehow", I said hoping they would help me.
"Listen to me", Dean said firmly.
I looked at him, with scared eyes.
"We aren't going to let anything happen to you. Not because it's our job. Not because we have to. You're ours. You're our responsibility. You're going to be okay. You're going to be okay because we are going to keep you safe. We will always be there to bail you out. And you did save Sam's ass once", he said.
"I'm just a burden", I said.
"Stop it", Sam said.
I stood. "No chick flick moments", I said smiling at Dean.
"We're going to take you to a psychic we know, her name is Pamela. She's good at what she does", Sam said.
I didn't argue and we all, including Castiel, piled into the Impala.
I fell asleep in the back of the black 67 Impala. I was in the field again. I was running from something. No. To something. I couldn't leave the field. Something stopped me from going away from it. The flowers were bright and the sunlight kissed my skin.
She appeared. Ash. And everything wilted and died. The wind blew.
"Hello", she said.
"Leave me alone", I ordered.
"You don't mean that. I know you're not that stupid", she said.
"I don't need you. Just stay away from me", I demanded.
"You'll be mine", she said smiling and picking the petals from a flower one by one.
"What do you want?", I asked angry and confused.
"You", she said reviving the flower.
She stepped closer to me, holding the orange flower in her hand. The flower seemed to be in color when everything else was in black and white.
"When you're on the verge of death,and trust me you will be, I will save you. But only if you say yes", she said throwing the flower down and stomping on it.
"Just remember to say yes", she said touching my face.
Her hand seemed to burn into my skin. It took me a couple seconds to realize it stung. I saw smoke come from my face as I wanted to pull away. I was stuck in place. Forced in place.
I screamed as her hand seemed to burn into the skin on my face. "Wake up", she said.
I did. I was on Castiel's shoulder. I sat up quickly.
"We're here", Dean said pulling into the house.
We got out and knocked. A woman answered the door. She had brown hair and sunglasses. "Pamela", Dean said with a smirk. She smiled at me and smacked Sam's ass as we walked in.
We sat at a circle and held hands, except she touched my face when I told her about the dream.
I closed my eyes and she chanted. Castiel stood in the corner, observing. The candles began to dance violently. I saw Ash. I must have fallen asleep. I was in the field again. The wind was blowing and it wasn't night but there was barely sunlight.
"Hello", she said.
"I don't like you", I said bluntly.
"Sit down", she ordered. I did. I just did.
"See that? One dream with me and I have you losing memories and more obedient", she said laughing.
I squinted my eyes and stood again. "Not as obedient as you think", I said with a hateful tone.
"Don't bite the hand that feeds you", she said stepping closer.
She stopped dead in front of me and looked around. "We're not alone in here", she said angrily.
"See that? One dream and you're already getting more intelligent", I said smiling.
"She will be mine. You people can't keep her safe forever, Sam and Dean. You can try", she said.
"You'll never have me. Take these stupid abilities that I don't even want away from me", I said.
"I hope you're listening, Sam and Dean Winchester. She will come to her true purpose. When she does, watch out", she said touching my face again.
I couldn't pull away. Her hand burned into my flesh. I didn't scream. I didn't move. Her eyes were locked on mine as her hand was locked to my cheek. I felt my body being shook because they were trying to wake me.
Wake up. Wake up. Why can't I move? Why does it hurt so bad? WAKE UP. I screamed inside my head. She took her hand from my face and I woke up to all of them standing around me.
"Sorry. I tried to wake up", I said standing. Pamela took me to the sink and put a cold rag against my face while Sam, Dean and Castiel talked.
"You're going to be fine. Sam and Dean know what they're doing", she said.
"I'm sorry", I said to them. Suddenly, I felt a chill run down my back.
Then I felt a sharp pain. I couldn't hear what was happening but I saw Dean tackle Pamela. I looked down and saw a knife in my stomach. I felt blood pour from me. I gripped the knife and slowly took it out, falling to the ground.