Surprise

The next day, I woke on the floor next to Sam and Dean. What a fun, normal night. I rose and I thought about just walking out the door.
"Don't think about it", Dean said with his eyes still closed.
Damnit. He's a light sleeper.
"Relax", I said trying to play it off.
Dean got up and began packing.
"Where are we going?"
"I don't know. But it isn't safe here", he said attempting to wake Sam up.
We were on the road for a couple of hours before we stopped at a hotel. I went inside with Sam to buy a room. The man at the front desk had his back faced to us and was watching tv. There was dim lighting and ugly carpet. A pinboard caught my eye. It had my missing flyer pinned to it. I looked at a newspaper on the desk and realized where we were. This was a part of my brain that I blocked out. The man turned around and faced us after turning the Tv off. I recognized his face. Another thing I had blocked from memory until now.
"Can I help you?", he asked looking at me. He knew who I was just like I knew.
"Yeah", I heard Sam say before I began thinking about him. Andrew. That was his name. Is it coincidence that Sam was asking about the scars and now I see him?
"Hey", Sam said bringing me back to reality. The man behind the front desk smiled at me. I had seen that smile many times before. I followed Sam out the doors.
We got settled into the hotel room and it was all fine. Sam and Dean were researching a man named Dick Roman. I was comfortable around them. They were the easiest people to be around.
We heard a knock on the door. Sam and Dean checked it cautiously before opening it. It was him.
"Can I come inside?"
"Uh. Who are you?", Dean asked.
"Look. You are hunters, right?"
"How did you know that?", Sam shot back.
"You paid in cash. You look the type"
"What do you want?"
"I need some advice. Hunter advice"
"Yeah. Come in", Sam said.
They spent the next hour talking over something he probably made up. What does he want? He's not getting me again. Sam and Dean can save me this time like nobody could back then. He finally left after he got his "advice" that he so desperately needed. I see he still owns the hotel. This used to be a hunter's hotel. Bobby compared it to Ellen's place. They finally stopped doing research and decided to call it a night. I used the extra sheets from the closet and set up sleeping arrangements for myself in the chair beside the door so they could take the beds.
"Wait. Don't go to sleep just yet", Dean said.
I looked at him confused. "Why?"
"We have to teach you something. Whether it be big or small. The code word for when you're in trouble is 'funkytown'. And I'm tired so that's all I'm going to teach tonight. Get some sleep, kid"
I didn't get any sleep. I sat straight in the chair until they fell asleep. I knew they were asleep when I decided to get some air. I don't know what universe I thought that was acceptable in. I was so stupid.
I sat on the concrete outside the door and just thought back to everything that's happened in my life. I hated pity parties, but I needed this one.
Then, a hand went over my mouth. I screamed through the hand. The body held me from behind and I kicked. I aimed for our room window and couldn't break the glass like I wanted. I kicked again and my foot went through the glass. Whoever it was dropped me and I hit the concrete hard, knocking the breath out of me. I heard noises from inside the room. The person was trying to drag me away by my legs and I held onto the window seal as broken glass went into my hand. I screamed for Sam and Dean.
As quick as they got to me, they got to me too late. I was in the trunk of this person's car. Sam and Dean were in the Impala behind whoever it was. Then, I remembered the smell. I'll never forget it. It was him. I beat against the trunk and screamed until my throat was sore. Not again. This can't be happening. He'll kill me this time for sure. Funkytown.