Hunters Suck

I let out a noise of fear as I sat up

I let out a noise of fear as I sat up. "Get up", he whispered to me.
I shook my head. How did I get brave enough to do that? They cocked their guns and pointed them all at me. There were three of them. Sam and Dean please wake up. I was frozen in fear. He grabbed my arm and I yanked it away from him, causing him to drop his gun and Sam and Dean both jumped out of their sleep.
He looked at me with hateful eyes and picked it up. Each of them pointed a gun at each of us. I was barely breathing. I felt lightheaded because I didn't want my powers to save me from this. I had to learn to take care of myself, like Ash said. I only got one do over.
"Boys. Put the guns down. Let's talk about this", Dean said.
"Get up. All of you", one ordered. He seemed to be the boss in the operation.
We all did. I didn't look over at Sam or Dean. I didn't want them to see how scared I was. The boss grabbed me and put a gun to my head. I let out short breaths. He made me face Sam and Dean while he stood behind me. I could feel the gun in my hair.
They looked helpless in a way as well. The looks on their face wouldn't compare to mine though. They tied Sam and Dean's hands behind their back. They didn't tie mine, however. They lined us up. Sam first, then me, then Dean. Every move we made was matched with a gun threatening us.
We walked to the Impala. They told us to get in the back. Sam slid in, then me, then Dean. They grabbed our bags and put them in the trunk of the Impala. How thoughtful. When two of them slid into the front, Dean's face grew sour at the driver. He didn't like anyone driving the Impala. The third man drove close behind us.
"Listen, Sam and Dean. We don't mean harm. You just get out of the way and we don't have to hurt you", one said. It sounded like maybe they were scared of Sam and Dean.
"If you touch her, I'll kill you", Dean said. The man looked disappointed.
I slipped my hand behind Dean's back and deliberately untied his hands, following that by doing the same to Sam. Dean and I were so careful that Sam jumped a little when my hand went behind his back to untie him. I left enough slack for them to get lose, but still tied enough to fool someone.
They were untied but can Sam and Dean pull us out of this one? The car stopped at a warehouse. "Listen. We will just go in there and kill her. You two can sit out here and leave after you hear the gunshot", he said turning back to us.
We were all ordered out of the car. There were stacks of wood beside the door. One of the men punched me and I hit the ground. Sam and Dean flinched. "Since I will miss all the fun", he said smiling and shoving me over to the other one. "I'll take her in and get it done. You watch them", he said.
"I love you", I cried before being thrown inside. Two stayed with Sam and Dean and one with me.
The place was empty. But the smell was horrible. "You're just going to shoot me?", I asked. He threw me on the floor. I was too scared to cry. I felt the gun to the back of my head as I was on my knees, staring out the broken window.
I swung my arm back, knocking the gun out of his hand. A shot went off. I realized that the biggest threat was the gun. I dove for it before he could and threw it to the other side of the building.
The smell of mold and dead animals no longer bothered me.
"Bitch", he screamed. I stood and he hit me, knocking me down for a second time.
Before I could stand, he pinned me down. My arms pinned by his arms, above my head. My legs pinned by his legs. He had me. I hated this. "Get off", I screamed. He spit on my face and I couldn't wipe it off. I let out several screams from struggling to get out from his grasp. I hated feeling restrained. He moved some hair out of my face before slamming my head into the ground and getting off of me.
I felt dizzy. I saw three or four of him. I ran to the door and got it open. I saw Sam and Dean fighting with the two men.
He tackled me at the door. My body was what kept the door from closing. He grabbed a piece of wood from beside the door and began striking me with it. I lay watching the two men hurting my family because of me. Sam and Dean tried to get lose, but were overpowered by the guns. They were again stuck watching as he beat me mercilessly. "Stop", I begged as he hit me continuously.
"I could have killed you quickly and you chose this", he said hitting me in my legs. I curled up. He struck my back. He kept beating me. I didn't think I could take any more. I stopped fighting. He stopped and bent down to see if I was still alive, placing fingers on my neck to check my pulse.
I was preparing myself once again. Sam and Dean were forced to watch the entire thing. He picked up the piece of wood again. He swung and I moved over. The wood slammed on the ground beside me. I ran to where the gun was and held it in my hands, hearing the door slam behind us.
"What are you going to do with that?", he laughed and came closer.
"I'll shoot you", I screamed barely staying conscious.
I pulled the trigger by accident and shot the ceiling. He laughed again.
"Do you know why we came after you", he asked stopping feet from me.
"Because you're a freak. We hunt things like you", he said.
I felt sharp pain everywhere. "It hurts", I screamed.
He stepped closer to me. "Let me end the pain", he said placing a hand on the gun.
I didn't want to shoot him. I didn't want to kill someone.
When you have to shoot, you do it.
"Thank you, Dean", I whispered.
"What?", he asked.
I pulled the trigger and blood splattered onto my face. I dropped the gun and fell to the grey, cold, floor.