Abilities or Disabilities

Sam grabbed me and tried to stop the bleeding. "She's dangerous", Pamela's lips read.
My eyes threatened to close in Sam's arms. "I guess this is it", I choked out.
A tear from Sam hit my face. My eyes closed. I was in the field. I had no pain. Her face was above mine. "I'll save you once. After this, you're going to have to take care of yourself", she said coldly.
"No", I said not able to move from the grass pillow I was laying on.
"There's no need to thank me. Don't get into any more trouble", she said snapping her fingers.
I woke up, choking on air that I had gone long without. Sam and Dean were surprised. "She saved me", I said as they all looked at me in amazement. Pamela's stood watching me closely.
"Can we leave?", I asked drained of energy.
I followed Sam and Dean to the car. "I'm going to go", Castiel said before leaving.
"She saved you?", Dean asked about a minute into the drive.
"Yeah", I said not believing it myself.
"Do you owe her?", he asked.
Sam looked at him, "Stop"
"What?", I asked confused.
"What, Sam? I'm sure she didn't do it out of the goodness of her heart. And Pamela said that y/n is dangerous. Are we just going to ignore that? We have known Pamela for a long time. She didn't just have a sudden burst of crazy. What if there's something coming for her or for us?"
"Pull over", I said.
Dean ignored me.
"Pull over", I screamed.
He did. As soon as the car was slowed enough, I was out and slammed the door. I began walking.
They ran after me.
"What are you doing?", Sam asked putting his hand on my shoulder.
"I'm leaving", I said stopping my walk to look at them.
"No. You're not. Get back in the car", Dean demanded.
"No. I'm just a danger to myself and everyone around me. I don't care if I die. But I care if you two die", I admitted.
"Get in the car", Sam continued.
"I am not getting back in that god damn car and listening to how much you wish you'd never met me!", I screamed.
We heard a gunshot and they both looked at me. I followed behind them back to the car, but I wasn't happy about it.
Dean started driving again. We got to the cabin and packed. Dean's cell rang as we were about to leave.
Dean seemed upset and went outside to finish the conversation.
Sam and I finished packing and looked at each other. He stepped close to me. I could hear his heart beating. I could feel his breath centimeters away from me. He was so tall. He looked down at me. I wasn't short but compared to him, everyone is short. Even Dean looks like an ant in comparison.
He put his hand on my shoulder, without taking his eyes away from mine.
"What?", I asked breaking the silence.
He stepped closer to me. Like that was possible. I could feel his body against mine, barely. His breath was more steady. He leaned down. Wait. Is this a kiss? I leaned back.
He looked sad or maybe shocked.
"Oh, God. I'm so sorry, y/n. Please don't feel weird. I don't know what came over me", he said still just as close to me, taking his hand off my shoulder.
"Hey, don't sweat it", I said smiling and grabbing my bag.
What the hell just happened?
Dean came back inside. "Sammy. That was a hunter", he said grabbing his bag after changing into a clean shirt.
We followed him to the Impala and he continued his conversation.
"He said the first chance he gets he's going to kill y/n. And if we get in the way, we go down too."
"Hunters are after you now", Sam said to me.
Hunters are after me now. "It is what it is", I said hopelessly.
The ride was boring and quiet. Finally, Dean turned the radio on. Bon Jovi blasted. We all sang to it.
A smile planted itself on my face as we sang and the wind was not going to rip the plant from the ground. It was bliss to forget for a while. We got to a hotel and settled in. We had a few drinks. "We're still alive", Dean said as if he didn't believe it. I will never forget the smiles across Sam and Dean's faces when they taught me how to load and use a gun. Dean looked at me with serious eyes after he thought I got the gist of it.
He had a fatherly tone.
"Never put your finger on the trigger until you know you're ready to shoot. When you know you're ready, or even if you think you aren't, when you have to shoot you just do it. Don't hesitate if it's what you have to do. Pull that trigger."
"Alright. Alright. I think we should get some sleep", Sam said.
Sam and Dean were my family now. And that meant something. If Sam tried to kiss me back there for real, I will not kiss him. You don't kiss family.
I thought about Sam as I lay in the dark. Maybe I do like him. But I'm 14. I'll be 15 in a couple days how old is he anyway? It wouldn't be right. But, damnit maybe I have some feelings. The bigger question is why does he like me? I do like him. It just can't happen. It can't. My mind raced.
I made sure Sam and Dean were asleep. I walked to Sam's bed, carefully. I don't know what got into me. I leaned down and kissed his lips.
It was a strange feeling. It wasn't what I expected. But it was a kiss and I had to be discrete. I went back to the couch, praying nobody would know of the kiss. I was angry at myself for having no restraint.
When I woke, there was a gun pointed at my face and Sam and Dean were asleep.