On the Run

You woke up on the couch. Sam and Dean were asleep. You thought about leaving. You grabbed your bag and wrote them a note. "If you knew the real me, you wouldn't want to protect me." Then, you left.
You went as far as you could. You knew they'd come looking for you. You had to keep an even lower profile because hunters talk and if a hunter sees you, they will report back to Sam and Dean.
"Room 27, $75", the girl at the front desk said, rolling her eyes. You handed her your fake credit card and she handed back your card and your key. This was going to be harder than you thought. You'd never actually hid from hunters before and you know they'll be after you based on your note and the demons.
You realized your safety is also gone because you left and with that thought, you sat your bag on the bed, grab your laptop and looked for hunts to take your mind off things. You found a hunt. There were children disappearing in the woods and that was enough to get you into the case. Then, you got a call from unknown number.
"Hello?"
"It's Dean"
"Dean. You and Sam just need to leave me alone"
"Alright, (y/n). Listen. Really listen to what I'm about to say. We are coming for you. We're going to find out what you are and we are going to kill you", the confidence and determination in his voice were clear.
"You won't find me"
"Oh, yes we will. And you can't run when we do. It's only a matter of time. If Sam is too scared to do it, I'll just have to do it myself", he hung up.
You were scared. No. You were terrified.