The End

I stood from the wooden floor. I saw Sam and Dean talking with Rowena outside.
I looked at the ground where I was once laying and saw black outlines of wings. The death of an angel. Ash had the same outline on the floor.
I opened the door of the house and it was like slow motion. Rowena's jaw nearly dropped when she saw me. I approached the three of them with a weak smile. Next, I stole the angel blade from Sam's jacket and went back inside the house. I'm getting the satisfaction if I have to die trying.
They joined me inside the house and I couldn't stop. I stabbed her with the angel blade. But it wasn't enough. I kept stabbing her and stabbing her and all three of them had to pull me away. Blood was everywhere and it still wasn't enough. I was glad they pulled me away because I could've stabbed her for the rest of my life.
An incredible feeling washed over me. I felt clean. I felt relieved. I guess revenge can do that to you. You spend your whole life seeking revenge and when you finally get it, it's bliss.
"It's over", Dean said.
He couldn't be more wrong.
My life went back to being "normal" after that night. It wasn't over. Sam and Dean trained me and I began hunting. I learned from the best. I can say I became a really good hunter. Sam and I talked about our relationship. We agreed it was wrong. I always felt he was just drawn to me because he saw himself in me. I was seen as the freak and so was he. I'm 18. Dean tells me every chance he gets that I can stop hunting and have a normal life. He knows that isn't true. He knows this life doesn't stop. He acts like I chose this life. No. It began when I was in my mother's womb.
"Wow. I mean. I just started hunting because my sister died from a vampire", he said.
"You asked for my story", I laughed cocking the gun.
"Yeah. It's good to know your hunting partner", he said.
"I guess. Let's go kill a shapeshifter", I said exiting the car.
"So they'd kill me if I ever hurt you?", he asked.
"No", I replied.
He sighed from relief.
"I'll kill you", I smiled.
"One day I want to meet this Sam guy", he said.
"Keep your eye on the prize, Buddy. This shape shifter isn't going to kill itself", I said.
"You're the best hunter I know and half the age of some of them", he said.
"I learned from the best", I smiled.

*THANK YOU FOR READING. CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK "WINCHESTERS KIDNAPPED ME*