La la la

So a normal seizure is supposed to last one to two minutes. Mine last for five. I felt every second.
Before Sam and Dean could get to me, the three of them processed what had just happened and I heard fighting as my body jerked. I saw feet and looked up to see them putting Andrew in the trunk of the Impala. In the midst of my pain, I thought how ironic. Sam ran to me and turned me onto my side.
"Dean", he yelled placing my head on his lap.
Dean joined us. They watched in horror as I kept jerking in different directions.
"A doctor can't help her. What are we supposed to do? She could die", Sam said pushing the hair out of my face.
"Castiel. I don't care what you're doing, get your ass down here. We need you. Now.", Dean said.
Castiel appeared and I stopped seizing and barely stayed awake. I let a noise as if I were saying that I gave up. "Breathe", Sam said.
I didn't hear what they told Castiel. I only saw the worried expressions on all three of their faces and heard high pitched sounds. The sound that was nearly too deafening for my ears almost sounded like a voice. If I heard right, I tight thought it said, "You're mine." But I couldn't trust anything I saw or heard at that moment. They didn't hear a thing.
Sam scooped me up into his arms and put me in the backseat. Castiel sat beside me. Dean drove.
"I can't heal her", I heard his muffled voice.
"You're mine", I repeated because I kept hearing it in high pitched tones that killed my ears. Castiel looked down at me and squinted his eyes.
I stopped hearing the sounds and everything cleared up and my body was numb. I looked into Castiel's eyes. I was back. But still seriously injured, I assumed.
"She will survive", Castiel said reassuring Sam and Dean. They stopped at the hotel and Dean carried me inside and put me on the bed.
"Where does it hurt?", Castiel asked examining my body.
I don't want them to know what he did. I just want them to know what they know, he beat me and tried to kill me. That's the story.
"I can't feel anything", I said as my eyes threatened to close on me.
Sam got a wet rag and cleaned the blood from my face and everywhere else it was on my body. Dean further examined me.
"Is it broken?", he asked me looking at my wrist.
"Guys, I'm fine", I attempted.
"Let us help", Cas ordered.
Dean wrapped my wrist. After the blood was cleaned and my wrist was wrapped, there wasn't really anything they could do for me. The cuts and the bruises remained. The mental cuts and bruises as well.
I sat up and Sam placed a hand on my shoulder. I flenched. He raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay?", he asked.
"Sam. What the hell kind of question is that?", Dean asked.
"That's not what I mean", Sam stated.
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything to Sam about my arm. He's smart. He will figure it out.
"I'm fine, really", I said looking at each of them.
"What happened?", Sam pushed. He's onto me. He knows or is about to know.
"I don't know", I lied.
"You have to know", Dean said realizing I had lied. Damn. They sat down in front of me and I sat up.
"She is lying to you", Castiel said.
"Thanks, Cas", I said sighing.
"Tell us what happened. Who is he? We can't help unless we know what happened and if he has other people that are coming", Dean reasoned.
"He has nobody. He is nobody", I said.
Dean locked his eyes with me. "I'm going to ask again and if you lie to me, I will ask him."
"We have a past. After my parents died, I met him. He took me in and taught me everything about hunting. We went on hunts together. It was all fine, or as fine as a hunter's life can be. Then, he changed. He owned this hotel. It's a hunter's hotel. He got controlling, firstly. He would lock me in a room for days because he was mad at me for something I didn't do or say. Then, it got worse", my voice cracked.
"You're safe with us", Sam urged me to keep talking.
"It's nothing, really. He just got more demanding", I said.
"I know it's hard to say. But say it", Dean said.
"He would force me to do things. And I wanted to leave. But I couldn't. I didn't have a Sam or Dean or Castiel. But I met Bobby accidently on a hunt. He saw I needed help and he helped", I finished.
"What kind of things? Did you hurt people?", Dean asked.
"No. Nothing like that", I said looking away.
"More like he hurt me", I confessed. I couldn't make eye contact with them. Maybe they'd think I was weak and pathetic.
"Nevermind", I said looking at them. They caught on.
You could have heard a pen drop in the silence that filled the room.
"I'm going to ask you a question, (y/n)", Dean said.
"Yeah?", I asked.
"Did he do it this time?", he asked.
I didn't answer him. My face felt hot and I looked away again. La la la la la.
"Answer me", he said.
I looked at him. "Yes", I whispered.
"I'll kill him", Dean said standing.
"Dean. Calm down", Sam said.
"Dean. Don't", Castiel said.
Dean stormed out of the room and came back minutes later, dragging Andrew into the room. I stood.
"Sit down", Sam told me.
I did as he told me. "Don't. Dean", I pleaded.
Andrew began to laugh. Stop it, you're not this stupid. They will kill you.
Dean punched him and blood flew from his mouth. I was scared for him. "Stop it", I said.
"Apologize to her", he said holding Andrew by his shirt.
"No", he laughed. Dean punched him five or ten more times.
"I told you that we'd kill you slowly if you laid one more hand on her", he said.
Dean kept punching him. The hits kept coming. I stood and Sam blocked me like a human wall.
I moved left and he moved left. I moved right and he moved right.
"It's best not to get inbetween this", he said.
"Move", I said using my eyes to say please.
He moved out of my way and I touched Dean's shoulder as he was about to lay one more punch. "Stop it", I said.
Andrew smiled at me. That smile. I hated that smile. Dean walked away and pulled himself together.
"What's wrong, (y/n)?", Andrew asked.
I didn't answer him. I clenched. "You grew up nicely", he said to me. He pulled his jacket off while staring at me.
"Is it hot in here?", he asked. What a smug asshole. Is it hot in here? Who does he think he is? Dean would have killed him. I saw the anger in his eyes.
I stepped outside. I sat on the concrete again. I didn't care if someone took me. I hoped I died. Sam sat beside me. I looked at him but I didn't speak. I barely let out a breath. He grabbed me and wrapped his arms around me. Wait. Is this a hug? I didn't hug him back. I didn't move.
I pulled away from him. Then, I felt something rush down my face. Tears. I dove into Sam's jacket and he wrapped his arms around me again. I didn't want to let him go because for all I knew I could die tomorrow.
We went back into the hotel room and I heard the high pitched sounds again.
No. It wasn't just me this time. Sam and Dean were on the ground covering their ears and Castiel was telling me to cover my eyes and my ears. I stood amongst them watching them in pain while I listened to the voice and watched the light grow bigger.