epilogue part iv +

epilogue part iv +

TWENTY YEARS SINCE MICHAEL'S RELEASE

Luke opened the bathroom door, letting the ray of light from the bathroom light up their bedroom before it flickered out into darkness. "Okay," Luke said, looking down at his body.

Mike sat on the end of their bed, reaching out to grab Luke's waist and pull him close. He looked down at the thin material around his husband's crotch, everything Michael asked for. It was probably another weird kink of his, but it simply made him so happy.

The light blue lace was tight in all the right places as Luke spun around slowly, making sure his lover saw everything. "Can I take it off now? I feel stupid."

Michael pulled the blonde down onto his lap, kindly forcing him to straddle his thighs. "You look so lovely, though," he responded. His hands went down Luke's back, feeling over the curve of his skin down to the top of his bum.

They were getting old and their bodies weren't in the same shape as they were before. Michael continued to work out six times a week, but it wasn't as long and exhausting as it used to be. Luke figured that he didn't need to keep in shape anymore, he didn't mind the extra skin around his hips if it meant he could have another slice of pizza or another bowl of ice cream.

Either way, they both loved their bodies, finally.

Mike's inked skin was rough against Luke's body as he felt over his husband. "I'm so in love," he said, leaning in until his lips met Luke's neck.

Luke leant his head back, closing his eyes as his mouth fell open. He felt soft lips around his collarbones, biting down on the skin before blowing air over the newest mark.

They've always been a sexual couple, and nothing was going to change that.

Mike moved back, laying down on his back. Luke ground his hips to Michael's crotch, liking the way his husband sighed out an "Oh, fuck". The younger boy liked being in control, he liked giving his partner pleasure and he liked the praise that came with it.

Luke could hear a storm blazing outside their house as he pulled Michael's shirt from his body. He looked down at his tattooed husband, leaning down to kiss him with all the energy he's got in his small frame.

Michael kept his hands on the rough lace around Luke's bum, guiding him down with each thrust the blonde created.

Luke slipped his hand down into Michael's shorts, holding his growing hard-on and pressing down with every thrust of his hips. Muffled groans and held in whines left Mike's throat as he begged to just get on with it.

Luke stripped himself of the panties before stripping Michael of his own shorts.

Another clash of thunder shook their Arizona home and bolt of lightening flashed up the dry night sky as Luke straddled Michael's hips, his hands holding tight to Michael's chest. "Mike, Sam's gonna come running in here or something, you know he's afraid of storms."

Michael shooed him off, "He's ten-years-old, he's fine. I was already sneaking out by the time I was ten."

Luke rolled his eyes as he scooted back, lining himself up with Mike's hard-on. "Okay, but I thought we didn't want him being raised like you."

Mike put his hands on Luke's hips, trying to get him to shut up and just fuck. "Come on, Baby Boy, show me you've still got it in you." His hands tightened on his spouse as Luke began lowering himself down.