December 24, 2015

Dear Depression Diary,

My brother is her for the holidays and I can't stand him. He is judgemental and ignorant. He judges those that prefer to express themselves threw body art such as tattoos, piercings and similar things. I understand not everybody thinks the same but I just don't understand why they complain about it if it's not on them. Not only that but he is ignorant. Since I can remember he has always complained about how my mother over exaggerates about my health. As a child I used to have asthma attacks, luckily nothing to serious, but he would just say it was nothing and I was exaggerating. I used to say I wished my mother had killed me when she choked me but he said I just wanted attention. But for me the day she choked me was one of the most life changing days. Not only did I stop having faith in god and started hating my siblings but it was the day I realized I didn't want to live anymore. So yes brother I wanted attention (note the sarcasm). Now he comes and tells me to get out of bed and to do something useful instead of being lazy. Well news to you brother I am not lazy but fighting my demons shure makes me tired. He judges me for not wanting to live but I can assure him he wouldn't survive a night in my world.