Chapter 5

HYERA'S POV

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hyera, ah! Taehyung is waiting for you... Faster!" Mum shouted from downstairs. I quickly wiped my tears off and made my way towards her. I went to Mum and hugged her, because I knew I was going to miss her later on.

"Bye, Mum... I go first." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Bye, take care of Taehyung..." Mum ordered, making me feel completely abandoned.

Taehyung only? Doesn't she want me to take care of myself too?

He's not my husband yet, but my mom already treats him like her son in law.

Wow! How interesting!

I just tossed it out of my mind and walked to Taehyung's car.

Woah! Is that the car Dad and Mr. Kim gave to us? It's fucking awesome.

My thoughts were then interrupted, when I noticed Taehyung with the ribbon glasses, holding the wheel. He then turned his face and pushed his glasses down by using his finger, before sending me a glare and gesturing for me to get in the car. I quickly got into the car and sat beside him.

It was an awkward silence. If bacteria could talk, we would be able to hear clearly what what they were saying. This silence was really killing me.

I took my phone out of my pocket, and put in my earphones in order to avoid this awkward moment. I played some random song and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, we arrived at our new house. My eyes widened for the infinite time when I looked at this mansion.

I couldn't stop cursing because everything that I saw was jjinja daebak! It has a garden and a pool beside the house, with a swing and a gazebo.

"Are you sure it's our house?" I asked Taehyung, but he, being himself, just ignored me and walked inside the house. The way he acts had answered my question, since he was holding a pair of keys with him.

I walked into my new house and everything was complete. What made me happier was that there's no need to buy any furniture.

"Where are my things?" I asked him, my eyes still wandering around. "In my room... Follow me." He said coldly, not even bothering to put any expression on.

In his room?

I hope this house has a lot of rooms so that I don't have to share one with this jerk.

"Take this!" He uttered and threw me a black bag. "Your room is not here... This is mine!" He added and I plastered a very wide smile on my face, receiving a weird glance from him.

Yeah! Thank god for hearing my prayer.

I took all of my bags and dragged it into the room right beside him. I unpacked everything into my closet and reorganized everything in my room. Including the dust and spider webs that were hanging all over the room.

"Finished!" I said, before throwing my exhausted body onto my bed, which is very smooth like a marshmallow. I kept rolling on the bed that I didn't notice Taehyung was entering my room. When I saw him, my eyes widened and a loud gasp escaped my mouth. I was taken aback, making me unable to balance my body and I quickly closed my eyes, waiting for my body to make contact with the floor, but strangely, the floor felt different. I peeked my left eye open and I gasped loudly.