Chapter 23

Taehyung's pov

I woke up and went downstairs, spotting Hyera was playing with Buddy. She looked so happy and I didn't wanna throw that happy face away.

I just sat on the sofa while watching the TV. To be honest i wasn't really paying attention, all the time I was just staring at Hyera from the corner of my eyes. I love her but I don't think she felt the same. The idea of it was so farfetch.As you know, all we do is fighting and arguing with each other.

"Taehyung ah!!" Suddenly she called me.

"What?" I shouted back at her.

"We have to finish our project!!"

"That can wait."

She went infront of me and blocked the TV. "We have to finish it. It will affect the grade." She exclaimed as she folded her arms."How about this evening?" She added.

"Whatever you say, I comply." I said and shushed her away for disturbing me from watching the TV.

*EVENING*

We were finishing our project in Hyera's room. We were progressing more than 3 hours and I could see Hyera kept holding her head.

" Are you okay?" I said coldly not showing any expression."I'm okay, but my head hurts.." she uttered.

I stood up from my sit, went towards her and sat right beside her. I stuck out my two hands and massaged her head. She was about to grab my hands off but i dodged them. She raised her eyebrows,bewildered to see the evil Taehyung helping her.

"What's wrong with you?" Hyera asked me with her eyebrows still upwards.

" I don't want to fail our science project. We need your brain in healthy condition. " I spoke the lie softly to her.

"It's okay,I'm alright.." she said while taking my hands and slowly put it away. I shrugged and continued with the project. I took a glance at her and could see she was a bit down. After about 5 minutes, she rested her head on the table and slept.

She seemed uncomfortable so, I was left with no choice but to lift her up bridal style and put her gently on the bed. I wanted to walk away but my hands couldn't move since it was under her head. I sighed and tried to pull my hand away when out of the blue, Hyera wrapped her arm around my neck, pulling me downwards, connecting our lips. My body was about to overlap hers from the sudden action but, I quickly supported my body with my hands. My eyes widened and I didn't have any courage to pull away from her soft, tasty lips. I looked at her face and her eyes were still shut.

Without thinking twice driven by something inside me, I kissed her and my lips by itself moved from left to right in passion. As I kissed her, I was shocked when she suddenly kissed back. I looked at her and her eyes were still closed.

I wanted to stop but my hormones has gone wild and I continued kissing her. Her arm tightened around me and the kiss went deeper. I have never tasted these lips like this before and I didn't want to let go but I was scared if Hyera woke up and saw me doing this to her.

I slowly broke the kiss, opening my eyes and gently released my head from her embrace. I positioned her before pulling the blanket over her body.

I sat beside her bed and gently grabbed her hand.

"I'm not falling for you, right?" I said almost whispering. I then released her hand and landed a soft kiss on her forehead before dragging my feet out.

Hyera's pov

All the time I was not sleeping. I knew he brought me up onto the bed and kissed me.

I didn't wrap my hands around him out of my will. I just couldn't help it as how close our face were back then and coincidentally pulling him in until our lips ended up meeting each other.

The way he kissed me, his soft lips made me feel like there were butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I could feel the pleasure that made me kiss him back.

I deepened the kiss and tightened my arms. I just stayed still and he moved his lips in sync.All i could do was just deepening the kiss and not move my face or else he would find out that I was pretending.

After minutes, he broke the kiss and released his head from my hand before pulling the blanket over me. I thought he would just leave me but he then held my hand and mumbled something before he went out of the room.

I couldn't tell how fast my heart was beating because it was just so fast that my heart might as well have just jumped out of the ribcage.

I have already decided my answer for the game we played yesterday.

Yes!! I love his kiss and i couldn't deny it. It was so soft and somehow ... addictive.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★