Chapter 15

HYERA'S POV

*MORNING*

As usual, I woke up in the morning and did my daily routine before going downstairs and make some waffle for breakfast.

I was waiting for taehyung to come downstairs since its already 7 a.m but he still not here.

Is he still sleeping?

I walked upstairs and peeked over before entering his room. As i entered, my mouth opened when I saw taehyung still under his blanket, sleeping like a baby.

"Yahh Kim taehyung!! Wake up!" I said, shaking his body vigorously.

He slowly flung his eyes opened, adjusting the brightness of the room before rubbing his eyes. He blinked, looking at me before turned left and hugged his pillow, continues his sleep.

"Hey! Kim Taehyung! Its 7 already!"  His eyes got big as he sat up straight. He then grabbed my wrist, looking at my watch and rushed to the toilet.

I have my breakfast and was about to walk to school but then I saw a figure was in a rush, going down the stairs with his hands were struggling with his tie.

I just ignored him and shrugged my shoulder off before making my step to the school. As I just reached the gate of our house, I saw taehyung was trying to start his car but it seems didn't work. He got out from his car in pissed and kicked the tyre several time.

haish!! Such a kid.

I rolled my eyes. "Stupid."

*
*
*

When I was walking, suddenly I heard footsteps from behind and it stopped right beside me.

I looked at him and raised my eye brow. "Can you walk FAR away from me?" I told him, emphasized the far part. If we walk like this, people might think that we're actually date.

"Wae?" He asked me, blankly.

"You can think it yourself " I said in annoyed tone and he kept his mouth shut while his eyes were looking up in the sky, thinking of the answer.

I let out a big sigh. "I hate being an attention seeker and if we walk like this, it definitely will seek attention." I told and he replied with an 'O' face.

This kid seriously have no brain.

The moment went silent as both of us didn't talk a word. I hate being in this type of situation because it seriously could kill me. All I did was kicking the stone, playing with my nail and looking at my feet.

"Hyera/taehyung ah." Both of us said at the same time. Later on, we both chuckled and for your information, this is my first time chuckle with him. I thought it's only happen in a movie but it also happen in a real life.

"You first.." I told.

"Actually, what happen.. that night? You know, the night I give you the mark?" He said and looked on the ground.

"J-Just screw that out." I told, looking at the other side as I felt my cheek was burning up.

"But I want to know!! We're married right? so? Just tell me.." he begged, tugging onto my sleeves like a kid.

I let out a very big sigh. "you're drunk and then yea, that's happen. you kissed me. that's all." I said and walked faster than him in attempt to prevent him from knowing how hard I was blushing.

"That's all? I thought I did something extreme." He stated and smirked.

"yahh!!byuntae.." I yelled to him.

____

____

"You walk first.." I said and he obeyed. We need to separate because if we walk together, I will dead for sure.

*2 weeks later*

NO ONE'S POV

V and Hyera were partners for project science and they were given two weeks to finish it. And now they were having a week holiday and they had planned to finish it after holiday.

*HOME*

Taehyung entered his room after went back from school. He opened his drawer to take his phone out but then 2 tickets caught his eyes. It was the tickets that appa gave to them for their honeymoon. Since it's holiday, he planned to use it.

The ticket said that their vacation would be held on the ship for 3 days and 2 night.

He slowly walked to hyera's room and entered it without knocking. As he opened it, he caught a petite figure of Hyera was sleeping on the chair while her head was on the desk. So he tiptoed his way toward hyera before flicking her forehead.

"Arghh!! Its hurt." she quickly woke up and smacked taehyung's head. She then rubbed the spot taehyung flicked her and so did he.

"What do you want?" Hyera said in pissed.

"Remember this?" Taehyung showed her the tickets but all he got just a raised of an eyebrows from hyera.

"You're the one who accept this ticket, I. Am. Not. So, you go alone."  She said, walking to the bed and continued her sleeping.

Taehyung just stayed there in dumbfounded and was finding the way to make her go with him. He looked at Hyera from head to toe before an idea suddenly popped out into his mind and a smirk appeared on his face.

He slowly walked toward Hyera and soon landed his body beside Hyera. Hyera then turned her body and her eyes instantly widened when she saw taehyung beside her.

She was about to run away but then taehyung pulled her into his arm.

"Let me go!!" Hyera shouted while smacking his hand.

"not until you go with me." taehyung blackmailed her.

She was not hearing for what taehyung was talking about but she was hearing the undescribable way her heart was beating.

She came back to her sense when taehyung tighten the hug. "Let me go!!" Hyera pushed his hand again but it failed.

"Go with me!!"

"No!!" She shouted and continued smacking his hand.

"Ok then!!" Taehyung said. She thought he would release her but she was wrong when taehyung wrapped his leg over her and there's absolutely no gap between them.

Hyera looked at his chest as their face only inch apart from each other and pushed his chest hard. Unfurtunately, she failed again and ended up giving up. "ok !!I will go with you." she told taehyung and he looked at his wife in shocked.

"Jjinja?" Taehyung asked Hyera.

Hyera rolled her eyes before nodding her head forcely. "yes! I will go with you.."

Taehyung released Hyera from his arm and unconsciously kissed hyera's cheek. Hyera was really shocked by the sudden action he did.

When he looked at Hyera, he then noticed that he just kissed Hyera and the moment become silent.

after few seconds,

"We..We will go there this night." He said, breaking the awkwardness in between them. Hyera faced the other side and nodded her head.

After that, V went to his room, closing the door and smacks his head several time because of the stupidness thing he did just now.

___

___

As taehyung went off the room, Hyera slightly touched her both cheek and the image kept playing in her mind. She ran to the mirror and her cheek was red as tomatoes while her heart was beating really fast.

She was confused and curious.

why its only happened when she was with taehyung but not with other guys?