chapter 14

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"5 seconds left!!"

While I was sitting up, I couldn't stop myself from looking at her. I couldn't deny it, my heart beats differently from how it used to beat.

My brain directed me to continue doing sit up but my heart ask me to kiss those conscious, glossy lips instead.

I move forward and jolted my head toward her but then someone who I-soon-to-be-hate shouted.

"Done!!"

What the?

She broke the eyes contact and stood up, leaving me frustrated for god knows why.
____

____

*REST *

"So v, how's yours?" Our leader asked.

"I got 96 in push up and 58 in sit up." I said kinda sounded proud for the results I achieved.

"58? Jimin? How's yours?" Rapmon turned left, asking jimin.

"97 push up, 73 sit up."Jimin answered before everyone turned their gaze toward me with a raise of an eyebrows and for you guys information, it's a mocked face they use to annoy me.

I sighed. "Its good that he was paired up with Sameul while me..." I told but there's a raise in volume since I was quite unsatisfied with this Jimin.

"Who was your partner?" Jhope asked me.

"hmm..."

"Hyera!!" Jimin told.

"What? Hyera? How come you chose her?" Jhope attacked me as their eyes were all darting on me, anticipating for my answer.

"I've no choice okay. Teacher decide it." I stated, looking at my food and ate it, deciding to just ignore their existence.

"V, are you perhaps liking her already?" Jin hyung sudden question made me to choke on my food.

"Obviously not!!" I answered bluntly, continued eating my food and look at my food all the time.

"Its good then. If you divorce her later, do tell me." Jin told, winking pervertly toward me and I tried my best to give no reaction to his statement.

What the hell?

I became silent for awhile and the things happened this morning rushed back into my mind, making me to lift my head up and look at my members.

"Hyung, after school, can you all come over to my house? Hyera have something to tell you." I said and they all have their eyebrow raised, maybe confuse of what is it Hyera wants to tell them.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

HYERA'S POV

I entered my house and changed my clothes into something comfortable.

What shall I do today?

I think its better if I bake cupcake than sleeping my head down.

Dragging my way to the kitchen, I then grabbed and searched the ingredient for baking before taking out all of it and put it on the topcounter.

When I was baking while my habit was activated, suddenly the door was opened. I though it was taehyung so I just stayed in the kitchen, ignoring the person but then my house become noisy. I tip toed and peeked secretly beside the rack. For my shock, I saw bts in my house and a flashback hit me.