chapter 11

HYERA'S POV

"Yahh!!" I shouted at him but he replied me with no respond. I looked at his eyes and he was looking deep onto my neck.

I quickly covered it and walked away but then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me hard to face him.

"Let me go!! I'm late to school." I shouted, trying my best to let me free from his grip.

"Who did that to you?" He asked almost shouting.

You asked me who did this? you're the one who made this mark, jerk!!

"Did what? I want to go to school. let me go!!" I said and pushed his hand harshly. I released from him and tried to run to my bag but once again he grabbed my wrist.

"Yahh!! I'm not done yet!! Who did this? " he shouted while holding onto my chin hard, making me flinch as he pointed at the mark on my neck. My body were shaking and my lips were trembling, scare to see this side of him.

"No one!! I did it myself!!" I answered.

Hyera ah!! What kind of answer was that?

"Tchh, are you that desperate to do that yourself?!! Stop lying and fucking tell me the truth slut! You sleep with other guys right?" He yelled at me again and this time he just too much for calling me a slut while I did nothing.

The tears starts to well up in my eyes that it just waiting to run down my cheek. I just stayed silent as I looked at my feet, fighting back my tears when he suddenly pushed me to the wall for not answering his question.

I whined in pain and I failed to hold back my tears as it already rolled down my cheek. He already test my nerve and it was just too much.

"yahh!!Answer me.!"

I looked at his red somehow scary face before shouting. "It's you!! Satisfied now?!"

"Me?"

Without answering, I pushed him aside and took my bag on the sofa before rushing out of the house, crying.

"Yahh!! Hyera!!" I ignored him and run as fast as I could to the other way of the school because I don't wanna him to find me.

*SCHOOL*

I arrived at school without wearing my wig and my specs. Actually I want to wear it after I finish eating but that jerk stopped me from doing so.

When I entered, everyone eyes were darted on me, confused for who am I and why do I cry.

I just ignore them and ran to the place when there's no people, rooftop. I sat on the bench and cried again as much as I want, letting out my sorrow.

"Why all of this must happen to me? It obviously nobody love me. Why I was being born into this world in the first place!? Everyone hates me!! Nobody fucking cares about me!! Nobody!" I said as more tears rolling down my cheek. I closed my face using my palm and all of my tears were rolling down on my hand. "Oh god please just take my life. I'm hurting a lot."

JIMIN'S POV

I just got off from the toilet when I saw Hyera running and what makes me curious was, why she was crying?

What happen to her?

I followed her and we ended up on the rooftop. I was about to go to her but then she mumbled something, making me to stop and hide behind the height brick instead.

"Why all of this must happen to me? It obviously nobody love me. Why I was being born into this world in the first place!? Everyone hates me!! Nobody fucking cares about me!! Nobody!" She said while crying hard. What made me shock was, when she kicked and started to threw everything near her.

I took a deep breath, slowly walking toward her and called out her name.

"Hyera..." I said with a soft tone. At first I thought she's gonna mad at me for following her but then, she ran toward me and hugged me tightly.

"Shhh. Don't cry. I do love you. Everyone love you." I said while patting her head. Her tears were all being absorbed by my uniform, making it wet. "I will always here for you. Don't cry." I said and slowly released her from the hug, still holding onto her shoulder. She sniffed and I wiped the tears away.

After few minutes,her tears were all gone and this is the right time to ask her what happened.

"Hyera, may I know what actually happen?" I asked. She investigated at first before she then slowly nodded her head.

She sighed. "Just now.. Taehyung yelled at me." She started.

"wae?"

she looked at me and she rubbed the back of her neck.

"Don't say anything if I told you this ok?" she asked me and nodded.

She took a deep breath.

"As you know,Taehyung was drunk last night. After you and your member went home,.he..he..*sob* *sob*..he tried to rape me.I know I'm his wife but I'm not ready yet for those thing. And just now, he yelled at me and called me a slut!!He said I'm sleeping with other guys and he ask me who make this mark when he's actually the one who made it." She said while pointing to the hickeys on her neck.

My eyes bulged when I saw those blueish coloured mark on her neck. "Its okay!! Don't worry. It'll disappeared soon." I said while patting her back.

"He's the one who did this and now he mad at me!! I hate him. I freaking did! why do I agree to marry him in the first place?" she said all frustrated as tears were gathered in her eyes.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After she run, I quickly got myself into the car and went to the school. I tried to find her but she's nowhere to be seen.

I just walked to my class and her bag was not there. I was about to go to the toilet but then I saw jimin rushing to the rooftop.

I chased after him. When I arrived the rooftop, I saw jimin was hugging Hyera.

what the fuck is going on?

"As you know, Taehyung was drunk last night. After you and your member went home, he..he.. *sob* *sob* he tried to rape me. I know I'm his wife but I'm not ready yet for those thing. And just now, he yelled at me and called me a slut!!He said I'm sleeping with other guys and he ask me who make this mark when he's actually the one who made it." Hyera told jimin.

D..did I really do that?

I touched my lips and my heart was beating really fast. Is this why I felt something weird happen this morning?

"He's the one who did this and now he mad at me!! I hate him. I freaking did! why do I agree to marry him in the first place?" she probably hate me for what I just did to her.

I didn't know why I felt hurt by the word 'hate' and the image I just saw. Its felt like there's thousand knives were stabing me. I couldn't stand to hear it anymore so, I just walked to my class, leaving them behind.

It's really hurt.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎