chapter 32

Hyera's pov

After I met jimin,I waited for taehyung but he's not come back.I waited and waited.I looked over at my watch and its already 4 pm.

where is he? he's busy maybe? I'm too hungry so,I ate the food first since he's not coming back yet.

I was eating my food but then my head feel really dizzy.I felt like vomiting.I couldn't hold it anymore and run to the toilet before throwing up alot.

My head hurt like hell.So, I decided to meet a doctor.thanks god the clinic were not really far from my house.I called taehyung but he's not answering my call.So,I asked for my neighbour to help me.

*CLINIC*

"Congratulation miss Hyera..you're pregnant." The doctor stated.my eyes widen and my jaw dropped open.

"jjinja?!!" I asked in excitement and he slightly nodded his head.

"congrats Hyera.." my neighbour said and I smiled widely at her.thanks god for giving me this present.I couldn't wait to tell taehyung about this.

We arrived at home and taehyung was still not at home.

where is he going?

No one's pov

"You..chea..ted on me.." V was in the club.He drank a lot and he's completely drunk.He couldn't control his anger toward his wife and jimin so,he drank for about 4 bottles of alcohol.

At the same time,when he was drunk, tina was there

She was there to let her anger go because of V.Just now, v told her that he's married so,she also wanted to enjoy herself but when he saw V, an idea popped into her mind.

She went toward v and brought v .V doesn't know what was happening. The all things he knows was he wants to lower his stress because he was messing up right now.

Tina asked for her friends a.k.a her slave to help her carrying v inside her car.After that,she brought v to a hotel and carried V to a room.

Tina's pov

I put him down on the bed and he's fucking heavy!! The all way he kept talking about Hyera,Hyera and hyera. haish!! I will kill that girl.

I have to take revenge on her.

who asked her to marry V,huh? You will regretted for what you have done!!

My friend and me put V on the bed.I opened all of my clothes and I also opened v's clothes.After that i crawled over v and kissed him. I asked my friend to take a picture of me and taehyung while I covered myself under the same blanket as v and hugged him tightly.

My friends took several pictures.after we done,I put my clothes on and walked away living V alone In the hotel.

I put on V's clothes back and I should have just do dirty move to him but my friends was here so I couldn't do it to him.

haish!! Such a spoiler..

Huh!! It's not important,the most important is I will send this pictures to Hyera.You will know who is Tina actually!

[A/N: A bitch maybe? If I'm not mistaken.]

Hyera's pov

Its 1 am in the morning and taehyung still not home.I waited for him because I wanted to tell him about our baby.I waited and waited and ended up sleeping on the sofa.

*MORNING*

I woke up and I saw myself sleeping on the sofa while sitting.my back instanly hurt a lot.I looked surround and taehyung was still not here.

where is he?

I was about to go to my room but then I heard the door bell ringing.

Taehyung was here!!

I quickly run to the door and opened it and my smiley face turned into a sad face when there's no one in front of our door.

I looked surround and there's no one.As I was about to close the door,I stepped on the envelope.

whose envelope is this?

I opened it slowly and for my shock, I I saw pictures of v and a girl under the blanket.They were having a scene.I instantly fall onto my knees and cried hard since my heart hurt and ached like hell.

I didn't want to see his face anymore!! You're the devil!! You're bad.You're just pretending that you love me but actually you're not!!I hate you Kim taehyung.

I run into my room and packed all my clothes.After that,I called my driver to pick me up.Few minutes past and my driver come.I get in the car and pretended to be okay but I failed as tears continue to roll down my cheek.My driver asked me if I'm okay or not and I answer him that I'm okay.

'I'm pity of you..' I rubbed my belly when I thought about my baby and V.

I couldn't stop crying again.

how am I supposed to take care of this baby without taehyung by my side? I  didn't want to see his face.It always happen to me.I didn't want to love you again.

The more I cursed about him,the more hurt i felt in my heart.I held my heart and it beat really fast as it was hurting me.

When I arrived at my appa and eomma house,I quickly run to my room and locked the door.I'm not in the mood right now!! I didn't want to see anybody.

My parents knocked on my doors several time and I just shouted 'leave' at them.I knew its rude but I couldn't control my anger.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√