chapter 24

Hyera's POV

*a week later*

Well, today's the day our science mark will be announced.

I entered the school and quickly ran to the notice board. I searched for Taehyung's name and mine.

I trailed my finger down against the list of names.
"Kim...Kim...Kim Taehyung!!" My finger stopped when I saw his name. Another finger dragged downward and stopped when it touched my name. I turned my head to the owner of the finger only to see Taehyung smiling at me. I quickly pulled my finger away and smiled at him back before checking out our results.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Taehyung and I got an A for our science project. I quickly turned at where Taehyung was but he wasn't there anymore.

Where did he go?

I shrugged and went to my class. I took out my book and did some revision since the final exam will be held next week.

As I was studying, Taehyung walked by and sat at his place, beside me.

"Taehyung, where have you been?"

"Went to see my friends." He said coldly. "How about us?".

"How about us? What do you mean?" I asked him but he flicked my forehead instead. I whined and rubbed the spot he hits me before looking at him with a deadly glare.

"Result, pabo.." he said and slightly chuckled.

"Yahh, you're the one who's a pabo. What was the point you went to the notice board but didn't even bother to check the result yourself." I said and he laughed, showing me his perfect rectangular smile.

He then stopped, asking me again. "So, how was it?"

"Not bad..we both got an A." I said and he happily clapped his hands like a child.

"Huh, I'm proud of myself after a lot of effort I put into the project..." He then paused, raising the curiosity in me on what was it he wanted to say later."..alone." he continued proudly making me smack his arm.

"Argh.." he whined and rubbed the spot I hit."It's true, right? I did it alone. You just slept all night using the excuse that you have a bad headache and bla bla bla." Taehyung added.

"Yah, my head really hurt that night!" I exclaimed and smacked him several times.

"Lying again...." He said and chuckled a little while I rolled my eyes toward him.

"Whatever."

I ignored him and continued my revision. Just then, he took out his reference books and placed them on the table.

That actually took my attention because it was so rare to see this Kingka Kim Taehyung suddenly wanting to study.

'It's good then if he wants to improve himself. By the way, I also can keep my books and my pencils from being destroyed by this asshole.'

"Can you teach me?" He suddenly asked. I looked at him with disbelief."What's with that face? I just want you to teach me." I blinked several times before looking at his book.

"What have got into you today?"

He grabbed my pencil box. "I don't know,I just feel like studying." He said and grabbed a pencil from it.