House of Yearbooks/House of Faints

"Ugh, my eyes hurt." Rhys sighed. "I know." Sarah agreed. Rhys started to lean back in his chair and accidentally hit the bookcase, and sent books tumbling down.

Sarah sighed. When she picked up one of the books, it turned out to be a yearbook.

"Hey, look at this." Rhys hopped up.

"It's our parents." Sarah smiled. "Look at Dad. So handsome. Just like me." Rhys pointed to the picture of Alfie.

Sarah flipped to the "Most Likely" page. "Looks like Uncle Alfie won "Most Likely to be a Clown". "

"Aunt Mara won "Most Likely to Become a Scientist". "

Sarah flipped to the back.

"Hey, read this:

Those were some good times Eddie! Let's hope the Scooby gang doesn't come back for a reunion! - Jerome."

"The Scooby gang? Is this Uncle Eddie's yearbook?" Sarah wondered. "It does kind of make sense why he would leave it here. Aunt Patricia always said that Eddie was a rebel." Rhys suggested.

"But the Scooby gang? I think the 'Bad Boy' title is kind of an overstatement." Sarah replied.

"Look at what my mom wrote:

The mystery days were the best days of my life! Sibuna. - Nina.

The mystery days? She even drew a hand symbol on the side! What are they talking about? It looks like Eddie, Nina, and Jerome were apart of this group." Sarah tried to find something else.

"Oh my god...Sarah..." Rhys was looking at his watch. "What is it?" Sarah asked.

"We missed first period!" Sarah widened her eyes. "Well we can't just leave the library a mess!"

"Yes we can! I'm doing it right now! Let's go!" Rhys responded.

Sarah sighed, grabbed the yearbook, and went with him.

~~~~~

Since is was second period, Jax decided to skip and go back to the house for a while.

But when he was walking through the clearing, he saw the red haired woman with pale skin and hazel eyes from afar.

"What do you want from me!?" He yelled.

When the woman walked away, Jax ran after her. The woman stopped walking, and Jax caught up with her.

"What do you want?" Jax repeated.

The woman finally spoke. "My name is Rebecca Graff. I need your help, Jax." Rebecca stated softly.

"Woah, if you need help, I'm not exactly your typical 'help' person. Now Robert-"

"No! I need you for this task, Jax. Are you willing?" She asked. "I learned never to do things for strangers. If you want my help, your gonna have to give me something in return." Jax bribed.

"What is it?" Rebecca asked. "Money."

"Okay, fine." She agreed. "Great. Now what do you need me to find?"