House of Trades/House of Planners

"Do we even know where we're going?" Jax asked.

"Look!" Riley exclaimed. "Oil trail. Just follow it."

Leslie heard a car start up. "What was that?" Leslie wondered.

"We don't have time!" Jax started to pedal his bike, and follow the trail. The rest of them followed.

~~~~~

By the time they were almost at the warehouse, Leslie heard the car again.

"I hear it again!" The noise stopped. Leslie frowned. "Where are you going?"

~~~~~

"Why are we stopping?" Sarah asked. She gripped Rhys's arm.

Rhys's mouth hung open a little, like he was about to same something, but he didn't.

Rebecca stepped out of the car.

Rhys and Sarah heard her start to talk.

"Long time, no see, old friend."

Sarah saw something peel from underneath the covers of the car.

She took it off.

Tears of Gold you shall weep,
A grail for Egyptian emperors,
the trophy of the man who wasn't loved,
The water from the Nile River.

"What?"

~~~~~

"I see them! I see them!" Leslie quietly whispered.

Jax moved her over, and looked into the road. He widened his eyes. "Rebecca's here. And the drama teacher? This school is weird."

Robert moved Jax out the way, and took a look. "Rhys and Sarah are in the backseat of that car. Let's just get them and get out of here!"

Robert, Riley, Jax, and Leslie and quietly snuck around the bushes.

~~~~~

"Hey, do you hear that?" Rhs and Sarah were told to lay down in the back of the car and try not to be seen.

They heard the jiggling of the door.

"Come on, Jax!"

"Does it look like I have the key?"

"Jax?" Sarah repeated.

~~~~~

"Do you have them?" Mr. James asked. "Do you have it?" Rebecca demanded.

"I want them first." "Ugh, to think I used to be one of you people."

~~~~~

"Guys, she's coming!" Sibuna ran back into the bushes.

Rebecca opened the trunk. "Get up!"

Rhys and Sarah climbed out the trunk. Sarah gripped Rhys's arm again. "It's okay, we'll be fine." Rhys assured.

"Mr. James?" The kids asked.

"Come, children." Sarah and Rhys took a step forward. "No. Give me the Tears of gold. Set the package down, then the children will step forward."

Mr. James set the package down, and slid it right to her.

"I appreciate your donation. You just took me one step closer to my master plan." Rebecca smirked.

She got in her car and drove away.

"What do you have to do with any of this?" Sarah asked Mr. James. "I don't have to explain anything to children."