House of Visits/House of Questions

Rhys and Sarah were walking together back to Anubis house, and were talking.

"So, Jax was talking to you because he wanted 'to get to know you better'?" Rhys chuckled. "Well something's not right."

"Anyways, if we want to find out about this 'Sibuna', we're going to have to go visit the one person who knows." Rhys said.

"Who is that?" Sarah asked.

"Victor Rodenmaar."

~~~~~

"Sweetie, are you okay?" Trudy asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Duncan answered. "Are you sure? They said you hurt your leg pretty badly." August frowned. "I'm fine! I don't need a babysitter." Duncan yelled.

"Where's my son?!" Mara screamed when she entered the doors of Anubis.

"Of course." Duncan shook his head. "In here, Mom!" Mara walked in the common room. "Trudy?" She asked. They both squealed.

August plugged his ears in.

"You know, it doesn't help to leave me behind and take the car to here, when I'm trying to get some food." Mick also walked in.

"Dad!" August smiled. They gave each other a side hug.

"Sorry, honey." Mara apologized. "As soon as I heard about Duncan, I just took off."

"It's okay." Mick kissed Mara on the lips.

"G-ross." Duncan closed his eyes, since his parents were just standing right over them.

"Sorry, kiddo. What happened to your leg?" Mick asked. "I was trying out for football, there was a brick, I tripped, it's only swollen." Duncan explained.

"Is that who I think I hear?" Sarah asked as she and Rhys walked in, Jax, MacKenzie, Arielle, Leslie, and Robert following in behind them.

Mara and Mick turned around to see the kids. "Uncle Mick!" The boys gathered around him.

"Aunt Mara!" The girls gathered around her.

"Got any money in that pocket?" Jax wondered. "Nope, my money's in my car."

"Can you go get it?" Jax flashed a smile. "Nope!"

Jax frowned.

"What are you doing here?" Arielle asked Aunt Mara.

"Oh, Duncan has a swollen leg, I just wanted to see if he was okay. Do you need us to stay longer?" Mara explained.

"No, that's fine, uh..." Duncan glanced around the girls. "MacKenzie!"

MacKenzie widened her eyes. "MacKenzie will take care of me, won't you?" Duncan showed her a pleading look.

"Yeah, I'll take care of him." MacKenzie held his hand.

"Is there something we don't know abo-" August cut Mick off by shoving them both by the door.

"We had a great time!" August gave his father a father-son hug, and kissed his mother's cheek.

"Duncan and I will see you during break!" August smiled. "Wait!" Mara said.

"How are you and Arielle doing?" Mick asked. "Actually, we broke up." August looked down. "Wait."

August signed the sign-out sheet.

"I need to talk to you guys."

~~~~~

"We better get going." Sarah told Rhys.

"Where to? We don't even know where Victor lives." Rhys stated.