House of Labor, Pt. 3/House of Babies

3:07

Sarah was waking up from her long sleep. She touched her neck, when she couldn't feel the chain from the Eye of Horus.

She looked at her neck, down her seat, and on the floor.

"It's gone."

August pretended to sleep a few seats away from her, clutching the Eye of Horus in his hand.

~~~~~~

"Okay, Patricia. When I tell you to push, push." The doctor explained.

Patricia nodded. "Push." Eddie held Patricia's hand, and Patricia began to push.

~~~~~~

4:00

"You lost it?" Robert asked. "I-I don't know. One minute I was wearing it, the next, poof." Sarah said.

"Where was the last place you saw it?" Leslie asked. "I had it on when I went to sleep, I'm sure of it." Sarah answered.

"Sarah, if the Eye of Horus ends up in the wrong hands-"

Sarah cut him off. "It really won't matter. Only the Chosen One and the Osirian can use the Eye of Horus, and that's me and Rhys."

"We can, at the very least, just look for it." Rhys suggested.

"Okay, Riley and Jax, search the desk and everything around it. Rhys and I will go up and down the pregnant women corridor, and Leslie and Robert will search around the vending machine. Those are all the places I could've lost it, because those are the only places I've been. Sibuna?" Sarah held her hand over her eye.

"What's the hand over the eye thing for?" Jax asked. Sarah sighed. "My parents told me that whenever Sibuna was up to something or was after something or completed something, they would put their right hand over their right eye and say, 'Sibuna'. Like a hands in the middle thing, but different." She explained.

"Sibuna?" Sarah repeated. They did the hand over the eye, and said, "Sibuna."

~~~~~~

MacKenzie and Arielle sat on the couch. "-so, I'm really sorry for shunning you out. I was only jealous, and I wasn't over the break up yet-"

MacKenzie gently held her sister's hand. "Hey, it's fine, it's okay. I would be the same way if you had feelings for Duncan. I would be just as forgiving. After a couple of weeks."

They laughed. Arielle looked at the TV screen. "Looks like Bayford is winning against Red Merman." Arielle stated, talking about the football game on the screen.

One of the football players got pushed and they skid across the field.

"That's gonna leave a mark." Arielle turned away. "Is football, that brutal?" MacKenzie asked.

"I thought you knew?" Arielle wondered. "I knew you'd get probably a bump in the head. Not a scar across your face." MacKenzie furrowed her eyebrows, in the worried sense.

"It's fine. Duncan's great at football, he'll be fine." Arielle asked.

"Don't you remember? Two years ago? I'd forgotten since it was a long time ago, but now, after seeing this, I'm starting to remember why August stopped playing sports." MacKenzie brought up.

Flashback:

"Go August! Show Duncan whose boss!" Arielle cheered. Along with the rest of the kids, they were at rugby practice, a sport Duncan and August played. "They're on the same team!" Jax exclaimed.