House of Forgiveness/House of Snorers

"He took my cat, h-he took Shadow!" Jax exclaimed, as he ruffled his hair. "If you look at Shadow, really hard, doesn't he kind of look like Charles's creepy stuffed one in his office. His name is Shadow, too." Leslie figured.

"Does that really matter right now?" Jax sighed. "We have to get him back. Before he gets 'a fate worse than starving to death'."

"How? Charles will be on the prowl now that he knows you 'love' that cat. He'll know you want it back." Sarah asked.

"I won't be the one to go." Jax raised his eyebrows. "You want me to go down there?" Sarah widened her eyes.

"Well, I would ask somebody else, but, not right now." Jax glared at Riley.

"Look, I did nothing wrong! I thought I was helping! I apologized a million times already, and you still haven't forgiven me! Now, I'm mad. If you've decided you forgiven me, then you owe me an apology, and just maybe we can get back together." Riley yelled.

"Woah. Back to-what now?" Arielle asked. "You guys," Robert chuckled, "were in a secret relationship?"

"Yeah. They were dating." Rhys explained.

"Anyways," Sarah tried to move past the subject, "Robert and I have to tell you something."

"We know the date and time of when we're supposed to mix the ingredients."

"When?" August asked. "Hang on; what ingredients?" Arielle asked.

"Nobody decided to fill her in?" Rhys wondered. "Well, her coming to Sibuna wasn't something we planned." Sarah stated.

Riley sighed. "We've been collecting ingredients to make the Grail of Anubis water. You know, restore it to its former glory. But, we're not the only people trying to go after it. Charles is, too. And..somehow...Rebecca."

"Wait-why did Rebecca come in the picture?" Leslie asked. "She did have the Grail of Anubis in her warehouse. She must've wanted something to do with it." Sarah said.

"But what? Does she want the water, too?" Rhys added.

"Okay, we'll deal with it later. Anyways, the date and time is the day of wedlock and the Siring Hour."

"What's the Siring Hour?" Leslie asked. "That's what we're still trying to figure out." Robert responded.

"Okay. I think it's time to call this meeting to an end. Sibuna?" Sarah did the signal.

"Sibuna."

When Arielle had walked out the door, Trudy had walked up to her, cheering. "Arielle! I've decided!" She smiled.

"Decided on what? The shoes? Because, Trudy, I told you not to pick those old timery shoes." Arielle said.

"No, no. On a date." Arielle gasped.

"Really? A date?!" Arielle cheered. "Next week." Trudy smiled.

"Next week? B-but, but, Trudy-I still haven't ordered the ice sculpture yet-"

"Arielle, dearie." Trudy touched her shoulders. "As long as there's my fiance, a reverend, a church, and you, it's a wedding. And...maybe a cake." Arielle giggled.

When Trudy power walked into the kitchen, Arielle ran back in Jax's room.

"What's happened?" August asked. "Trudy's decided on a date. Next week."

"Got anything more specific?" Sarah wondered.

"It doesn't matter! I'm pretty sure the Siring Hour isn't going to be at a 12:00 in the afternoon on a Tuesday." Arielle scoffed. Sarah sighed. "Yeah, I guess she's right."

"The afternoon." Robert muttered. "What was that Robert?" Leslie asked.

"Oh. My. God. Arielle, you're a genius!" Robert cheered. "I am?"

"The Chosen One and the Osirian are like...bonded together because they're complete opposites, right? Opposite? Bond? The Siring Hour is based on the opposite time of the Osirian's birth hour! It's also the hour when the Osirian realizes his purpose."

"So, we can stop looking then, right?" August asked. "The Osirian will just come to us."

"All we have to do is wait out until Trudy's wedding. Sibuna?" Robert did the signal.

"Sibuna."

Riley stayed. Jax huffed. "I forgive you. I've took some time-over the last few minutes-and realized what you mean to me. I like you, Riley. A lot. I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I should've never cheated." Riley replied. "You thought you were helping, it's fine. Really." Jax smiled.

~~~~~

When Sarah went to sneak down into the cellar, she saw Charles in his chair in the foyer. Fast asleep.

"This guy sure does snore. This better be worth it." Sarah whispered. She tiptoed down the stairs.

There was a creak in one of the steps. Charles jumped around in his seat.

Sarah bent down, hoping that Charles wouldn't see her.

******
Here's another one for ya! Yep. It's been decided. This book will end soon. It'll probably take a couple more chapters with all this stuff I have to work out. The election, the love square, Roblie, Trudy's wedding, the mystery. It's all a lot of work.

Fun Fact: The step Sarah creaked on was the eighth step from Sibuna's first mystery where they found...the cylinders...I think?

No discussion questions!

Sibuna.