House of Secrets/House of Trophies

"Rhys, can you go to the janitor's closet and get us some paper towels?" Riley asked.

"Sure." He answered. When he went into the janitor's closet, he picked up a roll, when he saw a biology book.

He picked it up.

When Rhys opened the book, he saw whose name was in it.

Jax Clarke

He saw another one.

He opened the cover.

Riley Miller

Then, he saw Riley's purple lipstick. He gasped. "There was kissing."

~~~~~

"I'm not sick." Leslie stated nasally. "Achoo!"

"Then how do you explain that?" MacKenzie asked. MacKenzie, Riley, and Sarah were crowded over her while she was laying on the couch.

"Um...that was a dog's bark. Achoo...! Bark...bark..."

"You're sick, Leslie. And so is Robert." Sarah said. "How did you even get sick? We've been inside all day." MacKenzie asked.

"Um..." Leslie trailed off. "Jax left out his spoon on the table! She thought it was clean, and she used it to eat her breakfast." Riley lied.

"Okay." MacKenzie bought it. She walked away.

~~~~~

"Duncan?" MacKenzie walked up to him.

"I don't want to hear an apology, Mack." Duncan stated. "I didn't come to apologize. I came to give you something."

"You can't buy my affections." He gasped when she pulled out a football.

(Which is actually a soccer ball.)

He accepted her present. "Aren't you the sweetest girlfriend?" Duncan kissed her cheek.

"Did you just call me your girlfriend?" MacKenzie asked.

Duncan nodded.

"Duncan, come on! Mr. James asked us to re-enact one of the scenes from Beauty and the Beast, and you cuddling with your girlfriend isn't really doing the job." Arielle said.

"Okay, I'm coming." Duncan sighed. "Why do you need to re-enact a scene from Beauty and the Beast?" MacKenzie asked.

"Leslie and Robert are sick, and we just found out that Arielle and I are their understudies."

MacKenzie nodded.

~~~~~

Rhys was gasping when he came back from the janitor's closet, and was pointing at Jax and Riley. "You two-" Rhys got cut off when Jax pushed him out and Riley followed them.

They got pushed into a classroom that wasn't being used. "You two kissed!" Rhys yelled.

"Shhh..." Riley hushed. "Why aren't you telling anybody?" Rhys asked.

Jax and Riley glanced at each other. "We decided that we wanted our relationship to be kept secret." Jax explained.

"Why would you do that?"

"We've hated each other for years, Floyd. If our friends find out that we actually like each other, we know that they're just going to rub it in our faces."

"So you aren't going to tell, because you don't want to be proved right?" Rhys summed up. They nodded. "That's so stupid." Before Rhys walked out the classroom, Jax had pulled him back into it.