House of Generations, Pt. 1/House of Lures

MacKenzie was still walking out the lounge, when Scarlett finally caught up with her.

"Hey! Clarke!" MacKenzie finally stopped. "What?" She snapped.

"I swear, I never rigged anything. I honestly thought you were going to win." Scarlett explained. MacKenzie frowned. "I-It was you...wasn't it?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Scarlett stated.

"You were the one who marked the poll, not the students. You made it look like I was in the lead to win. Try to get my hopes up, didn't you?" MacKenzie asked.

Scarlett smirked. "You're smarter than I thought you were Clarke."

"That was clever. But I'll get you back. Next term." MacKenzie glared. "If you'll excuse me," MacKenzie turned her back on her, "I have a wedding to prepare for."

~~~~~

Sarah was looking at a picture of her friends on her phone, when a blocked number called her phone.

Sarah sighed. "I'm sorry, you may have the wrong number." She got it over with.

"Sarah! Don't listen to anything he says!"

Sarah sat up. "Rhys?"

"Hello, Ms. Rutter."

"Charles?"

"Let's not pretend anymore, okay? I know you had the ingredients, I know you tried to stop me."

"Had? Wha-? You have the ingredients."

"Your friends are terrible hiders."

"What do you want?"

"Surely I don't I have to explain this to you, do I?"

Sarah heard Charles sigh.

"You know you're the key. And you have at least twelve hours until the Siring Hour begins. You can make your choice then."

"What choice?" Sarah asked.

"Whether you're going to help me, or-"

"I will never help you."

"I guess the boy dies, then. Either way, you still have time to decide."

"Either way?" Sarah muttered. "What do you mean-"

Charles hung up. "-either way."

Sarah grabbed her jacket, and almost headed out the house, until Fabian stopped her.

"Hey, where are you in headed off to?" He asked. "To save someone I love." Sarah said.

"Sarah, wait." Sarah faced her father. "You need to tell them to find it. It's the only way for Rebecca to be stopped."

"What is 'it'?" Sarah asked him. "The Chosen One's dagger. As the Siring Hour approaches, your name will begin to be engraved on the dagger and time will run out for Rebecca to complete...whatever she's planning to do."

"How do you know this?"

"Just because I'm grown up, doesn't mean I still don't do investigating anymore." Fabian winked at her. "Good luck."

Sarah nodded.

~~~~~~

"So, who's the bait?" Leslie asked. Leslie and Riley looked between themselves.

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Riley suggested. Leslie shrugged.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" Leslie had held out paper, and Riley was wiggling her hands around.

"What are you doing?" Leslie asked. "It's fire. It can take anything out." Riley explained.

Leslie blinked. "Fire isn't even a choice!"

"It's one of those secret choices. Like, you know how the secret answer to a 'yes' or 'no' question is 'I don't know'."

"Ugh, whatever. We don't have time for this!" Leslie stepped out into the clearing as Riley hid between the bushes.

When Leslie almost walked across the clearing, Rebecca had come out of the bushes and said, "Hello."

Leslie gulped. "Hi." She faced her.

"I need your help." Rebecca began tearing up. "Of course, what's the matter?" Leslie asked.

"Someone's after me, and I don't know what to do." Rebecca sobbed. "Oh, well, um, it'll be okay." Leslie walked towards her, and rubbed her arm.

"Maybe we could go to...um...wherever you're hiding out and, discuss this more? I mean, whoever's after you?" Leslie suggested.

"Go, Les." Riley whispered.

Rebecca held out her hand. Leslie held it. "Lead the way."

~~~~~

Robert was walking back inside the house, when he saw that Charles wasn't in his office. "Perfect timing." Robert cheered.

He walked up the stairs and into the office. He shut the door. He started searching on his desk. Robert found a notebook.

Five representations?

Coins?

"What coins?" Robert asked himself. All of a sudden, when he was thinking about the 'five representations' part, it hit him.

"Five family members, five representations." Robert found the coins.

MacKenzie Clarke

Duncan Campbell

Rhys Lewis

Robert Rutter

Riley Miller

"Two girls, three guys. One of each family. Oh no."

~~~~~

Riley was headed after Leslie and Rebecca, when Ms. Davidson walked up to her and took her by the arm.

"Hey, what are you doing?! You don't know who you're putting at risk!" Riley struggled to get free.

~~~~~

"Hi, Mr. Pillars." Duncan was hanging around the gym, when Mr. Pillars got him by the arm and dragged him away.

"Do I have another detention?"

~~~~~

Mr. James had found Robert outside of Charles's office, and took him by the arm.

"Hey." Robert struggled to break away. "I know what you're planning. You can't do this!"

~~~~~

MacKenzie was still walking towards the house, when Ms. Marshall walked up to her, and took her by the arm, too.

"Uh, I don't need help getting inside my own house."

~~~~~

Sarah was yards away from Anubis House, seeing all her friends being dragged away in the house. "They have my friends. Why?" Sarah asked herself.

She was looking around, when she finally found where Rhys was.

The roof.

*****
To be honest with you guys, I kind of had forgotten about the coins and the five representations until now.

Will Leslie be able to save Nina by herself?

Will Sibuna realize that Leslie is off alone with Rebecca?

Will Sarah help Charles?

Sibuna.