House of Deletion/House Ingredients

"You're really funny, Duncan." Arielle laughed. "I'm not all that funny." Duncan frowned.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Anything. Duncan, I'm your friend." Arielle stated, thinking that he was about to say, "I like you, Arielle. Let's be together."

But, he didn't.

"I have a hidden talent." Duncan admitted. "Really? What is it?" Arielle asked, in a monotone voice.

"I can do magic."

"Hang on-I thought Uncle Alfie tried to teach Rhys how to do magic." Arielle assumed. "I was at his house that day. Rhys tried, Rhys failed, I tried, I didn't. Now, I'm the Great Duncanabra."

"The Great Duncanabra? Like...Duncan and the last four letters of abracadabra?" Arielle giggled.

"The kinks of the name haven't been worked out yet-now tell me something about you."

Arielle gulped. "When I told you that I told MacKenzie that I had a feeling that I had feelings for you-you had no reaction. Why?"

"She's your sister. If we started dating, it would be completely awkward and I would never do that to you. Or MacKenzie." Arielle nodded.

"So, I have to know-do you have feelings for me?" Arielle asked. "Honestly, I really don't know. Ever since the play, my emotions are just...all over the place."

Arielle nodded. "But...do you know how people take online quizzes to see how they really are? Like, if you take this quiz then you'll find out which Friends character you are?"

"Are you asking me to take a personality test?" Arielle asked. "No, of course not." Duncan chuckled.

"We should test ourselves."

"Um-how?" Arielle wondered. Arielle turned to face Duncan, her laying her head in her arms on the desk.

Duncan lifted her up. He gulped. "What are you-"

Duncan slammed his face into hers, and slowly, she recuperated what was going on and started to kiss back.

August was at the door, observing the whole scenario.

~~~~~~

Arielle Clarke and Duncan Campbell-dating?

MacKenzie sighed.

"I want them back." She clicked delete.

~~~~~~

"Hey, kid. What're you doing here?" Eddie answered the door. He had bags under his eyes.

"Ooo, I think my mom can help with," Rhys used his hands to show Eddie what he was talking about, "that situation."

"Rhys." Eddie moaned.

"Right. So, you were the Osirian, correct?"

Eddie nodded.

"How exactly did you know when Aunt Nina needed you?" Rhys asked.

Eddie opened the door wider. "I think you need to come in."

Rhys sat down on the couch.

"The first time I got my calling-when Nina needed me most-was in my first term at Anubis-"

Rhys cut him off. "But, how exactly did you know when she needed you?"

"I didn't. The house did. And the house spoke to me when she needed me, and I was just...there for her. If you're looking for the Osirian, here's a good place to start-the Osirian and the Chosen One are polar opposites."

"Thanks, Uncle Ed." Rhys thanked. "Anytime, kid." Fiona started to cry. "Wahhh!"

"No..." Eddie groaned. "Trouble?" Rhys asked.

"Where do you think these bags came from?" Eddie asked. He got up.

"You know, I have a lot of free time. And so does Leslie. We can babysit her for you." Rhys suggested.

"Really? Really, really?" Rhys nodded.

"You're wonderful! You can do it tomorrow."

Rhys nodded, and left.

~~~~~~

Leslie walked in.

"Feels good to be home." She walked around for a bit. "Where is everyone?" Leslie walked inside the common room, and everyone had jumped out from their hiding places.

"Surprise!"

Leslie grinned. "I missed you guys." She hugged them all. "Welcome back." MacKenzie said.

Leslie was pulled away by Sibuna. "What, what is it?"

"We're going to put together the ingredients. Today." Rhys explained.

"Today? You guys found all the ingredients?"

Sarah nodded.

"Meow."

The door opened and closed

"What on earth was that?" Trudy wondered. August looked into the foyer, and saw Jax and Riley leading a cat up into the girls' corridor.

"Oh, Trudy! That was me...working on my impressions. This one's of Charles! If-"

"August, I don't want to hear any disrepect about Charles come from your mouth." Trudy walked into the kitchen. August sighed of relief.

"What's going on? What was that sound?" Sarah questioned.

"Let's go upstairs."

Before Leslie went upstairs, Rhys held her back. "What is it?"

"You know...that baby Patricia had?" Rhys asked. "Yes..."

"We're her babysitter." Rhys gave her a pat, and went upstairs.

"What?"

******
Another end to a chapter!

Will the mixing of ingredients work?

Will Arielle and Duncan forgive MacKenzie?

Sibuna.