Ch 1

Dan was walking home from a friends house late at night, the wind brushing against his face, as he walked back to Phil and hid apartment. It was cold, He grabbed his jacket close to his skin. He felt drops of rain sprinkle down on his brown hair.
Phil didn't want to come to the party that night. He didn't like the fact that people would drink so much that they couldn't stand, he knew Dan would stay sober, he had made him promise he would.

It was very late, he hoped that Dan had kept his promise.It was dark and Dan had left his wallet, so he could not get a taxi. Phil was broken from his thoughts when there was a knock on the door, Phil rushed to the door, knowing it was Dan. He swung the door open to revile a sickly looking Dan. Phil grabbed Dan and pulled him close, "Are you ok?" Phil asked worried something had happened.

Dan was shocked at Phil's reaction, he was only a bit wet and Phil had gone on like he had just got fucked by a hobo for food. "Are you ok?" Dan said mocking Phil's voice, Phil was confused, "You're soaking wet and you're asking if I'm okay?" Phil said, Dan shook his head, he knew Phil was worried, He would have been the same if Phil was gone for hours. The truth was Dan loved Phil, with all his heart, Phil knew Dan was gay, but Phil was to scared to admit he was too. Phil had a girlfriend anyway, so in Dan's eyes, it was wrong for him to like Phil, But sometimes Dan couldn't help looking at Phil, his deep blue eyes, that shone like crystals from miles away, his dark, black hair that was unlike any other colour in the world. Phil was Dans definition for perfection. When Dan looked at himself all he saw was dull, thats what Dan had always said he was dull, dull, dull. With normal brown hair, and normal brown eyes, nothing special, but in Phil's eyes Dan was perfect.

QOTD: (very difficult question) Dan or Phil? :D