Ch 8

Phil squeaked beside Dan, which Dan found incredibly sexy, they were both greeted by there manger and the one and only Eva Smeller. Phil almost growled,"What's this lump of shit doing here?" Eva walked up to Phil stroking his arm, "Babe, is that anyway to speak to your girlfriend." She said, empising the word 'Girlfriend'. "You dumped me, remember, bitch." Phil said pushing her away, "Aw, come on Philly, give me another chance." She said fluttering her false eyelashes, "Listen if I wanted to listen to an ass, I'd talk to you, but right now I'm not in the mood for your bullshit." Phil said clearly pissed off.

"Phil, I swear it was a mistake. I wasn't thinking, I really do love you." She said, leaning forward. "I fucking hate you, now get the fuck out of this room, building or even better, leave this fucking country!" Phil screamed into her face, "Fine, I'll just go fuck Connor instead, atleast he doesn't judge me about having sex apps on my phone!"Eva said before storming out of the room, "Say 'hi' to Chloe for me on the way out." Dan shouted as she walked down the corridor.

"Shut the fuck up Daniel!" She screeched back. There manger looked them sadly, "That was your special guest, instead of you guys doing 'In new video vloggers we trust' she was coming in person to talk about her music. "I'd rather die, than spend another second here with her." Phil said sternly.

After the radio show, Dan and Phil were both exhausted. The show had an extra halve hour added on because 'The surgery' was running late.

Dan guessed Molly and Josh had headed to bed, mainly because of the snoring coming from their room. Dan decided it was time to tell Phil the truth. "Phil could you come to my room for a moment?" Dan asked, Phil nodded, "What's the problem?" Dan sat on his bed, Phil followed and sat beside him. "There's something I haven't come clean about." Dan admitted, "But, you must promise not to interrupt till the whole story is finished." Phil nodded.

Dan took a deep breath and began, "I was 15, my best friend was 19, he had told me he was gay and that he had fallen in love with me, I told him I didn't feel the same way, this made him very angry, and one night he came into my house and he kidnapped me, he raped me and made me do stuff I didn't want to do, he kept me trapped for a week in his bedroom and raped me every night and sometimes in the day, he made me his pet. But as soon as that one week ended the police found me, my parents reported me missing, they arrested my, well, ex-best friend, but it was that time that I realised I loved guys more than girls. And the truth is Phil, I'm in love with you." Phil was starstuck, his best friend just told him, that he had been raped and that he loved him. Phil didn't move. Dan was slightly offended that he didn't reply.

"I mean you don't have to like me back, I mean you're not gay or bi-sexual, I mean you don't have to be my boyfriend, I just wanted you to know how I feel-" Dan was cut off by Phil's lips connecting to his. "I love you too Dan and I will defiantly be your boyfriend." Dan was shocked by Phil's response, Dan connected their lips once more, the kiss slowly deeped, Dan licked Phil's bottom lip, begging for an entrance, which Phil gladly allowed. The both fought for dominice, until they were both interrupted by Molly.

QOTD: Do you like chickens?