Ch 9

Molly.

She'd seen everything, "Oh, um, sorry, I'm interrupting, I was just seeing if you two got home safe, I mean, I was just seeing if you guys wanted anything emm,."Molly said scratching her neck awkwardly before walking out of the room and then running back in, "Oh who am I kidding you two are so cute together, I actually made a bet with Josh that you two would aww, you guys are so fucking adorable." Molly said running over to them hugging them both tightly.

Then she took out a condom from her back pocket, "Now, no sex without a condom. You never know what might happen, even if you two are guys, you could still get pregnant. And we wouldn't want that to happen." Molly said seriously. Phil and Dan both burst out laughing, "This isn't funny, guys concentrate." 

They couldn't stop laughing so Molly stomped out of the room. Returning minutes later with a bucket of water, which she poured on Dan and Phil's heads.

They both gasped as the cool water hit their skin. "Now, you will listen next time I talk. Goodnight"
she said saluting then before marching out of the room. Even though they were soaking they were to tired to get changed, "Stay?" Dan begged Phil before he left. Dan and Phil cuddled close, Dan noticed how Phil had fallen asleep first, he kissed his forehead before falling into a dreamless dream.

QOTD: Did you expect Molly to be happy for them!