Ch 6

The next morning Phil woke up to knocking on the apartment door. He knew it was his sister and her boyfriend, who else would knock at 8:30 a.m?

Phil sleepily went and answered the door. It was his sister and a boy, who he guessed was her boyfriend. He looked at Molly and asked, "So, what's the surprise?" Molly laughed, "I'm pregnant stupid! Why else would our parents kick me out." Phil was shocked. "How?" He asked astonished, Molly rolled her eyes, "Well, my boyfriend, Josh, and I had sex about 3 months ago, I only found out I was pregnant last week I told our parents and they kicked me out, like dafuq?" This was so like his parents, Phil thought. He looked at the man, who probably got his sister pregnant. He was tall with black hair, he was slim, but unfit. Phil put out his hand for the man, Josh, to shake.
"Oh, you have to meet my roommate Dan." Phil said remembering the boy he lived with.

Dan was in the living room. "Dan, Molly, Molly, Dan, Josh, Dan, Dan, Josh." Phil said as he entered the living room, everyone mumbled a hi or hello and then we all just talked about random crap. Josh and Dan were getting on great, while Molly and me were just catching up on the 2 years we had missed out on in each others life.

QOTD: Are you a dedicated Danosaur/Phillion? (Prove it)