Ch 3

-The next morning-

Phil woke up by the annoying ringtone of his girlfriends voice, she had recorded her speaking so when ever he got a call or a text from her that would play. He hated it, but he kept it thinking it would please her more and she wouldn't dump him.  

It was a text from her that had caused the annoying sound to go off.

Eva: Heyy babe, meet me at the park,  

12:00 xx

Phil sighed and replied,

Phil: Sure, see you there.

Honestly, Phil didn't want to go see Eva, he wanted to stay in the apartment with Dan and watch horror movies on Netflix or watch a couple of episodes of Doctor Who, but no he had to go see Eva, his stupid girlfriend, he wanted to dump her, but he didn't want to be the bad guy. Eva was a slut, she went to every club, and had over 3 boyfriends including him. It was at a club that he had met Eva. It was his first time drunk though, and he hardly remembered halve of it. He just remembered the next day, he woke up with over 50 texts from her telling him that he was the best boyfriend ever.Eva was an YouTube singer, she would record her self singing and post it on YouTube, she didn't want anyone to know they were dating though. Phil guessed that she wanted to find fame on her own.

Phil checked the clock, 11:30.  

Phil rushed to the bathroom, stripped, washed, got clean clothes and rushed to the kitchen to find Dan making pancakes. "Oh, hey Phil I made you pancakes." Dan said noticing he had entered the room, "Sorry Dan, I have to met Eva at the park in 20 mins." Phil said checking the clock as he spoke. Dan sighed, Eva was always getting in the way of his plans. "I should really get going, see you later Dan." Phil said walking out the door. Phil walked down the road, towards the park. He saw his girlfriend sitting on the park bench. 

"Hey Phil, we need to talk." Eva said noticing Phil. Phil knew when ever she said that something was up.  

"Yeah, whats up?" Phil said slowly, "Um, Phil I think... We should, break up." Phil was shocked, startled, he wanted to break up with her, but a sudden emptiness filled his stomach. All Phil could do was nod, Eva hugged him "thanks for understanding Phil."

Dan was currently sitting at home, eating two plates of pancakes. He wanted Phil to be sitting beside him, he wanted Phil to be eating the pancakes he had made. He heard the front door of the apartment slam, Dan jumped in fright. He heard footsteps stamp around and a door slam. He knew it was Phil. He knocked on Phil's bedroom door "Phil?" Dan asked, "You alright." He heard sobs come from the other side of the door.

Phil was crying into his pillow. He did love Eva, a lot, and he was only releasing it now.

QOTD: Llama's or Lion's?