Ch 17

Phil sighed. His sister had just explained everything to him. It broke his heart to see her so upset.  

Molly had cried the whole time explaining and Phil had heard Dan shouting from the other room like he was on a phone call, he was going to get Dan to explain, no one curses that much in one phone call.  

When Phil entered Dan was sitting in the kitchen drinking tea. Phil made Dan explain everything and he did, not leaving one piece of information out. Phil was proud of Dan. His caterpillar was finally turning into a butterfly.

Molly came into the kitchen, "I'm going to make cupcakes." she announced to both of them. Molly was having a craving, and when Molly has a craving she makes them all suffer with her. Dan turned down the offer saying he was dieting, saying he was starting to eat healthier. 

Phil was shocked as Dan never denied food, especially cupcakes. 

Dan did love Molly's cupcakes especially because she filled them with maltesers and didn't want to turn them down, but he wanted to lose as much weight as possible.  

Dan helped make the cupcakes by stirring the dough. Phil was checking tweets on his phone and Molly was making the icing. Molly suddenly gripped both sides of the counter she was standing beside and screamed, "Ahh, it's coming, he's coming, ah." Phil and Dan both jumped from their chairs to help her, but she just stud up, "False alarm guys." Both boys looked confused, "It's my first time, I don't know what birth feels like. Besides pushing a watermelon out of your vigina, I have a feeling that's what it's like." Molly got back to stirring and after Dan recovered from the incident that had happened minutes before he put the cupcake mixture into the oven, setting it for ten minutes.  

Phil was looking at his tweets, he had stopped making videos months ago, but he still had fans from Radio 1, he got tons of hate from ex-fans saying he was a fucking asshole for leaving his fucking YouTube career. He hated this, he never did anything wrong, he just needed a break.  

Dan had left when the cupcakes were finished, he went to his room to lie down. He was getting awful cramps in his stomach, and he hated it. He felt like puking all the time and even though he was dieting, he felt his stomach was still expanding. Dan relised he was going to have to see a doctor if it got worse. Phil walked into the bedroom soon after, "What's going on?" he asked Dan. Dan told Phil how he felt as if he was getting fat, and the cramps and the constant urge to puke. He also mentioned that he should probably go see a doctor. Phil nodded knowing something was wrong. He soon promised Dan that if it got worse they would see the doctor.

QOTD: Pandas or Fish?