Ch 5

Phil wasn't completely knocked out when Dan left. He had heard everything, Dan loved him. And Phil loved Dan. Phil knew he had to come clean with Dan. He had to tell him he love him back. As soon as Phil had got the courage to finally go and tell Dan his phone buzzed. Phil checked his phone, and when he seen who it was shocked him.

Molly (Phil's step-sister): Hey Phil, me and my bf are coming to your place tomorrow, got kicked out of our place, see ya soon halve brother!

Phil was shocked, more than shocked he hadn't seen his step-sister in more than 2 years. And now she was coming over to stay with Dan and I.

Phil text her back saying ok, but he wanted to know why she had decided to come visit 2 years after he moved out.

She quickly text back saying it was a surprise.

Phil didn't know what kind of surprise she had in store.

Phil walked into the sitting room and sat down next to Dan who was playing sonic on the x-box,"My sister and her boyfriend are coming over to stay, is that ok." Dan nodded not taking his eyes off the screen. "There coming over tomorrow." Phil mentioned, Dan looked at Phil, "We have to go to Radio 1 at 2 remember?" Phil nodded, "Yeah, but they'll be here sooner than that." Dan released that Phil had never mentioned that he had a sister, but he wasn't going to mention it.

QOTD: What do you think the surprise is?