Ch 21

A/N haha lol, sorry I was tempted, to put THE END there. But no it is not the end!!! Enjoy!

Phil's POV

Flying, soaring through the clouds, feeling as light as a feather, dropping every thought and worry. Nothing could go wrong.

Phil felt like he was flying. His eyelids were heavy, and very difficult to open. As soon as he accomplished that he relised he wasn't flying, he was falling.

Falling faster and faster into a never ending black hole. He felt like a sudden weight was dropped on to his back, worries flu back into his mind, killing every bit of happiness and hope.

He shifted his head over to the left. There was a bunch of doors and shining lights. There was a man, No older than his thirties he was falling too. Phil forced his lips to move. At first no noise came out, but he soon found his voice. "Where am I? What's going on?" Phil asked frightened. "You must be new, eh? we're in the pre-death, its before afterlife. See those doors," he pointed at the doors on his left. "If you're lucky you can find the door which enters where your body is.

You can reenter your body and live again, if your lucky. Sometimes it takes people years and by the time they find it their body's are buried. They're stuck in the afterlife forever then." Phil's mind was filled with hope. He could go back to Dan, Molly, Jacob and would be there when Dan gives birth. "So, I have to find my door as fast as possible?" Phil asked, the man nodded. "Good luck." Before entering one of the doors. Phil desided to start by entering a random door.

*Dan*

Dan broke down in tears. Phil was gone, forever. He knew Phil was in a better place now, but still he felt terrible and extremely sad. He took out his phone and tweeted to his fans, 'Phil, he got in a car crash. He passed away a few minutes ago. He may be gone, but never forgotten.' Dan hesitantly tweeted the tweet. He was soon greeted by hundreds of danosaurs and phillions tweeting say '@danisnotonfire Im so sorry for your loss.' or '@danisnotonfire why is it always the most amazing people die.' one broke Dans heart though, '@danisnotonfire Phil was an amazing lad. He was incredible, funny and of coarse amazing! He was here too short and gone too fast. Praying to all Phil's friends and family.'

Dan smiled and replied to some people telling them it was 'okay' and 'he would be happy'.

*Back to Phil*

No, no, no! Phil thought as he entered another room. There was an old man lying in a coffin at his own funeral. Phil left the room falling back into the darkness. He'd now learnt how to control the falling.

He entered another room. This time there was a woman lying in bed, there were people all around her, checking for a pulse. There were children crying in the room and people praying by her bedside.

Phil couldn't take it anymore. He just had to except he was never going back.