Ch 23

Phil had finally reached the room he was looking for. Well almost. It was the sitting room in his apartment. Dan was sitting on the couch telling his danosaurs what had happened. He was just finishing up.

"Bye Internet." Dan shut his laptop down and sunk into the couch. He was muttering stuff to himself, like "I can't believe it." or "why did I just do that?"

Phil walk-flu over and sat beside Dan. Dan picked up the TV remote and messed with it in his hands. He did his best to give Dan a hug, but failed miserably.

"Why'd you have to go and die Phil." Dan said throwing the remote straight at the TV, making it shatter to pieces.

"Shit." Dan cursed, "Phil's gonna-" He stopped in mid-sentance and broke down into tears. 'Phil wouldn't be mad, he's not even here anymore' Dan thought to himself. Dan got up and slowly walked into his bedroom, he through himself onto the bed and cryed himself to sleep. What Dan didn't even relise was that the boy he was crying over was right beside him.

Phil didn't sleep that whole night, he only relised he couldn't. He stayed up protecting Dan from anything that could hurt him. Dan was crying while he slept, Phil wished he was able to comfort Dan and tell him it was all right.

Phil was ruddily shaken from his thoughts by loud crys. Phil followed the sound which lead to his nephew. Phil 'shh'd the sleeping child and the baby quickly fell back into a peaceful sleep.

Molly was in the room too, she had her hands over her ears, rocking back and forward. Her red eyes and tear stained face proved she had been crying. Her friend Robin was beside her calming her down and telling her it was okay. "IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY!" Molly screeched, not caring how many people would complain, "MY MOTHERFUCKING BROTHER JUST DIED, IM A SINGLE MOTHER AND EVEN THOUGH DAN PROMISED TO HELP LOOK AFTER THE CHILD IT WON'T BE THE SAME!! I NEED MY BROTHER!! SO IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY!!" Molly cried even more, apologizing to Robin, who clearly understud. Robin had been there for Molly in Manchester those two years Phil wasn't, Robin clearly knew how to handle this. She calmed Molly back down, "it may not be okay now, but it will get better. Now let's do what we do when ever were down. Watch criminal minds and teen wolf while eating ice cream."

They stayed up the whole night like Phil, except Phil didn't watch Teen Wolf while eating ice cream. He went back to Dan and layed down beside him. He pushed his beautiful brown hair away from his face, staring at ever feature taking in every detail.

Dan soon started to stir and then his eyes fluttered open, hoping to see Phil's sparkling blue ones, but to his disappointment only the bare cream wall.

Today's the day.

A/N Hello, I'm just warning you, this is the SECOND LAST CHAPTER!!!! + thank you for 1,000 reads :) THANK YOU!!!!!!!!