Ch 11

They all crowded into Molly's car, Josh drived because nobody else was in the mood to drive. It was 11 a.m. and Josh was the only one who didn't say 'not me' or 'nigs.'

The hospital was a 10 minute drive.  

As soon as they got there they all rushed into the hospital only to be greeted by Chloe. "Hey Chloe, I thought you worked at Radio 1?" Dan asked, "Yeah, I got fired because I was too 'chatty' I mean I'm not chatty. Those no good bosses think they can just throw me out, like I organized everything for them. So now I work at the hospital, It's nice though, many sick, dying people aren't very good at making conversations, but it's a good thing I'm here right?" Phil nodded awkwardly, "So why did they hire you here?" Dan asked bored, "Oh, you see I glued my eye shut with nail glue, because it splashed into my eye and I came to the hospital and they said they'd have to chop my eyelashes off, so while I was waiting to go in I picked the glue off, and they were all like, 'Wow, you're a miracle maker, wanna work here." and I was like 'Sure, I'm unemployed, why not?' and then they tried to fire me on my first day, because I wore a bunny onesie into work and I told someone that I liked their caravan, but my boss didn't fire me, because it was his caravan." Phil laughed awkwardly, "Well Chloe, My sister, Molly has an appointment to see the doctor now?" Chloe flicked through her files, "Yep, 11:30, room 119, just knock and they'll let you in, say 'Chloe says hi, and she loves you'" Chloe said as they walked down to the elevator.

"116, 117, 118...119." Molly said knocking on the door. The nurse opened the door, "Molly?" She asked, Molly nodded. "Chloe says hi and she loves you." Josh blurted out, the nurse sighed, stepping aside to let Molly through, Molly entered, with all the others trailing behind, the doctor made Molly pull up her top while he squirted some gel onto her belly. He got a scanner thing and moved it up and down her stomach.

A figure soon appeared. "I SEE A PENIS!" Phil shouted, covering his mouth as soon as he said it. The doctor nodded, "Yes, Molly, Josh you are having a bouncing baby boy."

QOTD: Pizza or chocolate?