Ch 16

Phil woke up dazed, his vision was blurred and his mind was cloudy. He sleepily walked over to the bathroom and put in his contacts, after saying hi to the one direction poster on the bathroom door, he made his way to the kitchen. He made himself some cereal, it always made him feel better. He ate some Krave, before going to join Dan in the sitting room.

Dan was watching 'Adventure Time' on television. Phil joined him, taking out his phone and checking his tweets, a lot of tweets told him to check the news, so he motioned Dan to change the station to Sky news. Dan and Phil were both shocked to see what was on the television,

It was Eva.

Eva.

That bitch.

Both Dan and Phil's faces dropped. They were shocked. "It was seen as YouTuber, Eva Smeller, has a new boyfriend. It was seen early this morning, leaving a 'friends' apartment looking rather messed up. Either she is becoming a hobo or she got some last night." The news reporter said while a picture of Eva was leaving their apartment block. "What was 'she' doing here?" Phil gritted through his teeth. Dan guessed Molly hadn't told Phil about Josh cheating on her last night. "Molly caught Josh cheating on her with someone last night, and I have a feeling that someone was Eva." Dan whispered so only Phil could hear. Phil was shocked. "I'm going to fucking kill that basterd." Phil said before stomping in the direction of Molly's room.

On Phil's way out he dropped his phone, Dan caught it and looked through Phil's contacts. Dan was happy when he released he had never deleted Eva's number, Dan called it without thinking, "What ya want whore?" a sloppy tone that could only be known as Eva's. "What are you doing, we need to have a chat." Dan answered, honestly not knowing what he was doing. "I'm just givin' my new boyfriend's dick a blowjob bitch." she replied, Dan coughed, "slut" knowing she would hear it.

"What the fuck you say bitch, cuz you gotta' lotta' nerve ringing this number faggot. I'm just living my life, and this is the path I choose bastard so get the fuck out of ma phone." Dan had enough of her shit. "Listen bitch, I'm not trying to cause any trouble, but could you put your soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend on to the phone." Dan said in his sweetest tone.

He could hear shuffling on the other side of the phone. "Hello?" a rough voice spoke, that was Josh. "Hey Josh, I just wanted to tell you're a fucking ass for dumping Molly when she's 8 months pregnant and that we're burning all your personal items, so don't even bother looking for them, because they're dead, just like your chances with even getting to see Molly's child, now get the fuck out of our life's you little cunt." Dan said before hanging up. Dan was proud with himself. He wanted to bitch slap both of them right there, but sadly you cannot do that over a phone call.

QOTD: Angry Dan! Jva or Mosh! (Jva = josh+eva, Mosh = Molly+Josh)