Ch 22

A/N I love the response this book is getting! Anyway I'm really sorry if the last few chapters brought you to tears! Please Vote and comment :)

"Yes, my friend did pass away. Yes, he is defiantly dead. Yes, he has no pulse. Yes, that date is fine. Yes, thank you, bye."

Dan had just got off the phone with a priest.

He was planning Phil's funeral.. The priest had made him check Phil's pulse 3 times just to make sure he was dead, he had also said sometimes people don't and the 'dead' person is actually alive. Dan sighed, if only this was a joke, he thought.

Dan wanted to break down and cry, his life was perfect and now it was a mess.

Dan stumbled into the apartment, grabbing his laptop while sitting down in his 'internet' position.

He logged into his younow account and disided it was only far to tell his danosuars the truth.

"Hello Internet, I'm just doing a quick younow tonight and it's basically just going to be about whats after hopping over the past few weeks. As most of you will know, Phil stopped doing YouTube, he felt it was too much and couldn't really take it anymore. Phil and I did get together..." Dan paused not knowing if he should go on, the chat was literally screaming at him asking what was wrong, "I tweeted a tweet a few hours ago, telling you guys Phil... Passed on. And it's true he did, but he's better now."

Tears started to leak down Dans face, "Now, here's the part you guys don't know. Me and Phil did 'it' awhile ago and I got pregnant." The chat was now full of Phan supporters and homosexual bitches. "It is impossible, because I'm defiantly a dude. Maybe it was Becky, that slut." Dan said trying to turn it into a joke, "But seriously, I'm taking a break from YouTube, BBC Radio 1, Younow, extra, extra. I'm just coping with a lot of things at the moment and I really hope you guys understand." Dan said smiling lightly at the camera, "Bye Internet." with that Dan shut down the computer and set it down beside him. He sunk into the couch, but also got the strangest feeling, he was being watched.