Ch 19

"What?" Dan finally managed getting over shock.  

"How, How is that even possible?"  

Phil shook his head, "I don't know. The doctor said he'd never seen anything like it, he's going to check the x-rays and should be back soon."  

Dan sighed, he knew no one had seen anything like this, he was a dude, who just happened to get pregnant.  

"I told you guys to wear protection," Molly sighed, Dan had only noticed know that Phil's sister was in the bed next to them, "I told you two, and what do you go do, not wear protection, I said anything could happen, but know even when I worned you, you still go and do it. There unbelievable aren't they Jacob." Molly said, rubbing her son's sleeping, face. Phil rolled his eye, "The condom may have broke, you wouldn't know, you weren't there."  

Molly was about to talk back, but she was interrupted by the doctor walking in. "Dan Howell, by your face, I can tell Phil has explained that you're pregnant, and I can know tell you how." Dan was starting to get impatient, "And how is that then?" The doctor coughed lightly. "Dan, I have a feeling when your mother was pregnant on you, you may have had a twin sister in there with you. You and your sister may not have fully developed and may have mixed together. Leaving you with all male parts, except you also have whom. Now considing you never had a period, I can only say either the baby is extremely safe or not safe at all." Dan was confused, "Why wont the baby be safe?" The doctor took a deep breath, "When a woman has her period, it's because the blood around the rim of the whom is not protecting the baby so it is not needed, to keep the baby safe, although you didn't have a period means that either the baby will have a lot of blood to keep him or her safe from any damage or there will be no blood on the rim of the whom meaning anything could damage the baby." Dan was shocked, the baby could die, just by him even being clumsy. "I'm afraid you also wont be able to deliver so in about 8 slash 9 months time, you will have to get a  

c-section to take the baby out." and with that Dan passed out.

(>•-•)> dancing Kirby <(•-•<)

That was too much, Dan thought, he couldn't take anymore it was too much to take in.

Phil sighed, Dan never passed out, maybe he was having some woman problems now that he was half-woman. No Phil, not cool, your boyfriend is passed out beside you and your making jokes. That was low. Phil thoughts were broken from Molly. "I think I'm okay to go home now." Molly told the doctor. Jacob had been taken for some blood samples and x-rays and currently nothing was wrong. Dan was starting to stir, the nurse was taking Dan to the x-ray room again for another few shots to make sure. "Dan can leave in half an hour so you can stay here or leave, it's your choice." The doctor said entering the room. Molly let Phil carry his new nephew down to the car. Molly held the baby boy while she sat in the passenger seat, with Jacob in her arms. When they got back to the apartment. Molly brang Jacob to the room and fixed him in a baby onesie that she had bought him when she found out she was having a baby. Phil left them in the apartment and went to pick up Dan after tweeting to his fans about baby Jacob. He didn't feel like telling them Dan was pregnant, he didn't know how they would react. Some still didn't get over the fact they were dating. Homosexual fuckers.  

Phil was annoyed as he went to pick up Dan, but that all went away as he collied with another car.