Realization

Part 2

Bella's POV

Edward! Before I realized what was going on, I had got off the table and grabbed Edward's hand. I was very quiet and I could tell I scared Edward a little. "Edward what are you thinking about?" I asked surprised that my voice was so.....so.....perfect? Edward turned around and practically screamed.

 "BELLA!" He picked me up and spun me around the room. We both fell on the couch laughing when I heard the others come back. I suddenly noticed the burning sensation down my throat. I touched my neck ever so softly and before I knew it Edward and I were out hunting.

 We had an excellent time. When we got back to the house I knew that there were unwanted guests inside. "Are you alright Bella?" Jacob asked coming out of the forest. "There are five vampires who crossed the border to your house." He informed us.

 Before Edward had a chance to say or do anything I took off running. I stopped five meters away from the house. I casually walked up to the door. I caught a scent and immediately knew who the vampires were. The Volturi. I walked in and lent against the door jam.

"Well this is a surprise." I commented which startled everyone. "Ahhh, Bella immortality suits you." Aro said. "We have come to help you". He said and Edward growled walking in. "You will not touch her Aro, or your 'helper'." Edward snarled. "Bella, come with us now or you will not be yourself." Aro told me not even looking at Edward, who growled again.

I suddenly lost all my hate for anyone.

 "Aro when you mean not myself do you mean......" Aro cut me off. "Yes my dear." He knew me better than I knew myself. "Fine" I agreed as Edward said "she would never go with you". They all turned to look at me. I suddenly felt faint and memories came rushing to me.

 'I opened my eyes to see a world filled with light. Everything was still very blurry but I saw a figure lean down to me. "Hello" The figure said to me. I just blinked at him and then we both heard an ear-piercing scream from behind me. We both turned and I saw another figure who was beautiful but she was dying, I knew that and also that this was my mother.'

'I was laughing because Aro kept tickling my face. "I will name her..... Isabella Marie Volturi."'

 I gasped as I was thrown back into reality. I looked at Aro and immediately he knew that I remembered him. "So not Charlie...?" I asked still very confused.

"Not Charlie" Aro confirmed. Another memory suddenly flashed before my eyes.

 'I had to sit and experience a really boring meeting about two vampires wanting to get married but Marcus wanting to keep one of the vampires because of their ability. His name was Fredrick and when he looked at me I felt as if he was taking a part of me and keeping it for himself. "I will never work for you guys, I can admit that i never loved the person standing next to me and now you have made me angry and your precious daughter will pay for that."

 He snicked before Caius took his head. "My Bella what did he do?" Father asked me. I didn't answer him I didn't fell any different so I was confused. "JASON!" Father yelled. Jason came dashing into the room. "What is wrong with my precious Bella?" Father asked him. He continued to stare at me for a really long time but he finally spoke. "Fredrick's ability was Manipulation of Humanity. Master Aro..."'

I suddenly remembered that they turned me human because if I was a vampire (well half anyway) then I wouldn't have emotions. "Help me." I pleaded as I looked him in the eyes. "Daddy, help." I muttered too low for vampires to hear.

I vaguely saw a figure approach me as I was flicking through my memories. I was plunged back into reality as the figure, Alec, wrapped me in a bone crushing hug. "Ow! That hurts Ale." I remembered that I called him that when he playfully hurt me.

 "Yeah right, Bella." Alec laughed as Jane pushed him out of the way and hugged me with a gigantic smile on her face. When we pulled away I was suddenly aware that the Cullens were standing in the living room like statues with confused looks on their face except for Carlisle.

 "I can't believe that after all the years of half searching that you were in love with Edward the whole time, Isabella Marie Volturi." Carlisle said, addressing me with my birth name. I was proud to have that name until Edward started moving away from me as did Jake.

__________________________________________________________________

A/N It came to my attention that I had repeated the chapter. Now it's even shorter. Anyway, if you enjoyed leave a vote, leave a comment and leave any suggestions and I'll speak to you next chapter. :)

-Katie