Battle-Personal Soldier

So I'm going to do something a little bit different with this chapter. I was inspired to do this by Seren_Adrian and her story When the Daylight Comes. It will be a bit different but all rights for this idea goes to Seren_Adrian. Thanks guys.

+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+*^+

Edward's POV

We were standing outside Bella's old house. Ready for battle. It was only dawn, the light breaking the darkest hour. The street was empty. We would have to be careful because once the sun comes up, we would all sparkle like a thousand diamonds. Emmett had picked up a car and smashed it creating a loud, deafening bang. I didn't mind the noise but out of the corner of my eye, I saw movement in the house. My eyes drifted up the side of the house and settled on the window. I could see Bella through the upstairs window.

Cause you are the sunshine that makes my day

And I won't let them take that away, hey

I will get my Bella back, even if it kills me. She means the world to me. I wouldn't give her up for anything. She's the reason I can keep living this never ending life. She's my light in the dark.

I watched as Fredrick, the compellers, a random vampire chick and Alec made their way out of the house and came to face us. Luckily there was no one about because we would be fighting on a street. That's if they don't surrender. I could read minds of about fifty more vampires waiting for Fredrick's command to attack. Bella strolled out of the house and walked to Alec's side. Her eyes blank, as blank as possible, they matched Alec's. Her facial expression read nothing and her mind was blank. Her shield wasn't working while she was compelled.

I stood my ground. "We are here for Bella and Alec." I announced but that lead to laughter from Fredrick. "Oh, we know. And you can have her, but she might love Alec still." He said, snarkily. "If you will not break the spell on them and hand them to us, then we will fight." Carlisle declared. "And by the looks, your army isn't huge." Jane commented. "Stop, Jane. Don't judge a book by its cover. Or in this case, don't judge an unfinished army." I you her. She glared at me before returning her gaze to her brother. I caught Bella's gaze and looked her in the eye.

I'll be your hero who's standing strong

Who protects you from any fight

I could see in her eyes that she wanted me to protect her. My Bella was in there, we just have to save her. I wasn't going to let her get hurt again. I felt other gaze on me and turned to face my family who was now watching me.

"What?" I asked, confused on why they were looking at me. But then I read Carlisle's thoughts. 'They won't surrender. On your cue, we will fight.' I quickly thought about this. I looked and met Fredrick in the eyes. "Now or never." I said. My whole family, the Volturi, Fredrick and his crew, Alec and Bella threw themselves into the war breaking out.

And if your battles are piling on

I will take them on with all my might